General Discussion

Naked Office on TV

Did anyone see the start of the new series of Naked Office on UK Virgin One last night ? There was a one off special last year and they've obviously decided it was popular enough to make a series. The idea, whilst obviously catering to purile...

The Latest Spammer

It's a losing battle right now folks. Don't waste your time bouncing it off the home page. Just flag it's profile. Message to abuse has been sent. Hopefully it will be gone before much longer.

Naked Lunch

An article from the Globe and Mail. I was going to post it under YMCA, but then I thought it deserved a thread of its own. There's a lot in common with the YMCA thread, though.

Article on Canadian Nudism

Thought some people here would be interested to read up on Canadian nudism a bit... Article is here

virus help topic

In one of the threads, there started an off topic discussion about ways to get rid of a virus once you had one on your computer. The person commented about not knowing how to start a new thread so I started one. A few months ago, I had let my paid...

Latest Postbump
by snugglebunny 
Nudism the wrong way...?

I am always fascinated about how people understand the world around me. What I find interesting about nudity, nudism, and nudists is the general understanding that pervades about the concepts. I have always understood the overall theme as a...

sex sites

whats with all the pople now getting on here trying to direct u to their cam site i loved this site cos it was freee of them lets start a forum to report and get rid of these people

hello its bank holiday weekend in uk and you...

hello all from not so sunny sussex uk...yes its a bank holiday and its been raining all morning....

Random Gallery pictures

I'm sure we've all done it, seeing a thumbnail in the 'random gallery pictures' and wanted to see the image in a larger format. On several occasions I've done this but can never seem to find the image in the gallery I assume it...

Latest Post
by  
Group removed

I set up a group and it seems to have been removed. Can anyone explain why? The group was called 'fans of pubic hair', I initially though that it might be because it might have been mis-understood but then found 2 'fans of shaving'...