General Discussion

Taxes

NIM.. How has your day been? Mine was exceptionally busy, it is after all getting close to Tax time here in Australia. Can't wait to lodge my tax return, nothing like the Government giving back a sum that is well deserved! Aside from the...

Skinbook selling out naturist principles....

There are many reports and rumours persisting that Skinbook has sold out all naturist principles to furnish the media interests of the owners. For those of you who have read them, the following circular to their members may interest you and even be...

Is that spring I see?

My truck was warm inside when I went to get lunch today. I actually had to turn on the vents and get some cool air blowing while I was driving. The sun is out, birds are chirping and there is no snow or ice on the ground. I think I might possibly,...

Ways To Say It

Clothes-free Au naturel Des nuda In the flesh In the raw In my birthday suit Skyclad Stripped Starkers Buffing it Baring it all Wearing a one-button suit Letting it all hanging out Unclad Undressed Without a stitch Nature's own As the day I was...

Latest PostAerodynamic!
by blueiron35 
Ways to broach the subject of nudism with...

I feel that one of the best ways to promote nudism is to talk about it and I'm always looking for ways to introduce the subject of nudism into conversations withoutrevealing my true nudist life style. One way recently presented itself and it was...

One Year!

Yesterday marked one year that we've been on this site. Wow, one year. And what a year it's been! When we joined the site there were just under 2000 members, now there's just under 20,000. Frankly, after some of the other nudist sites...

chat Room Access Problems

More and more frequently I am getting the following error message when I try to log on to the Chat Room "Over max sessions, connection failed, please try later!" What is causing this problem? I have to assume it deals with the number of...

Latest Post
by  
Another Potential Spammer/Scam

I keep getting emails from profile Lovekate, asking me to contact her as she wants to be friends. she has no pics, no profile details etc, all I know is she is from Africa. I have heard countless stories of girls from africa be-friending people in...

european travel info needed...

my two best travel mates of all time are getting married. they're from stockholm, sweden. my sister might be going to usc in the fall so i want to take her on an all expense paid vacation for 3 months, i'm wanting to make this a two birds...

Latest Post
by  
GERMAN AND INTERNATIONAL NUDIST COMMUNITIES

International nudist community: https://nudeworld.ning.com German nudist community: http;//nudisten.ning.com