General Discussion

Group Discussions

Being relatively new to TN, I joined several groups that were of interest to me. I joined in the posted discussions hoping to meet other group members. It seems that no one ever responds to the discussions. Is this common to most of the groups? Why...

Lets Make April "Get Certified...

Hello All, As a newbie I thought I would start a quest as part of my introduction. Firstly my name is Paul and my wife is Amanda (mainly home nudist) and I have been a naturist for 10+ years and really enjoy the freedom that comes with being naked...

trying to be nude

hi all, as u know i live in india where its extremely difficult to be nude as freely as u guys can. i still try differents ways to not only be nude myself but to convince others that nudism is natural. i try whenever i can specially in front of my...

My First Experience

Trip Report Bluebonnet Naturists Resort March 15 16, 2009 This was my very first visit to a nudist resort and my introduction to nude recreation. After deciding that social nudity was something I wanted to experience and explore, I had been eagerly...

name of man

what is the name of nudity male classic in film dangerous beauty ? please

Need Volunteers on Cape Cod

Volunteers are needed for an AANR beach clean up at Herring Point on Cape Cod on June 12, 2010. This AANR event is sponsored by non landed clubs in the area trying to keep peace with the National park rangers to increase efforts to work towards...

Latest Posto
by snugglebunny 
I need something

span id="result_box" class="short_text"span title=" "I am a new member and wonder if there are /span/spanspan id="result_box" class="short_text"span title=" "available /span/spanspan...

I need something

span id="result_box" class="short_text"span title=" "I am a new member and wonder if there are /span/spanspan id="result_box" class="short_text"span title=" "available /span/spanspan...

Latest Post
by  
A new forum for 'Steves'

Dear Steve's, Ok, I'm going to start a new thread in the forums, just for people named Steve. The only rule is, is that you have to address your post to who you are referring to, by their first name only, (Let's protect the privacy here)...