General Discussion

I've got to wonder...

I've seen a lot of - mmm - shall I say griping about non-wholesome groups. But do you support wholesome groups? I've started a group about Disneyland. Four of you have supported it by joining; one of those posted a topic (I haven't been...

So what's a 'perv'

I know it may seem to be a silly question but I've noticed a lot of people and forums that want to get rid of pervs. I agree with these ideas in general but what exactly is a perv. I bet if I asked 100 people I'd get 100 different...

account/password plz!

I am trying to convence my wife to go to a nudist resort with me. While we practice at home, she is a bit nervous to do it in public. The best site i have been able to find to try and convence her to go would be purenudism.com. From what she has...

Kind of off the wall

Ok I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here it goes anyway. A few weeks ago I caught a couple shows on either the National Geographic channel or the Discovery channel, that were about some of the native peoples ofSouth...

Chat Not working

Just a quick question.... My chat doesnt work it keeps saying i need to upload a photo to my profile first, and its got me puzzled as i have 3 photos and it still says this....... Any ideas??? Thanks heaps Dan

Latest Post*
by snugglebunny 
New format suggestions

This site as it stands is falling apart. What are some suggestions to how it could be fixed? I'll start. * appoint moderators! * invite only to some parts. * earned privileges on a point system. a new member earns points for profile info Done...

I know, it's just a rant

I cant remember exactly when I joined True Nudists. The older I get, the more time seems to fly. But when I joined I had been expecting a sort of safe haven for discussing naturism and issues related to it. The discussions could sometimes get...

New to this site

Hello folks. My name is Bill and I've been a casual nudist for about 10 years now. I started an account here to make new friends and aquaintances whom I can meet some day whenever I travel. I'd like to meet folks from my area of Pennsylvania...

Travelling to Andalucia in Souther Spain in...

We're holidaying in Andalucia in 3 weeks near Torrox, southern Spain,is there anyone near that we can meet up with? We have a villa, so we can meet them, or they can meet us, let us know, even if you are going to be in the area at a nearby...

Latest Post
by