General Discussion

oh my god im naked

Ive heard about a nudist club in London called 'oh my god im naked' who put on a nudist night every first saturday of the month! Im trying to find out if any truenudists are going this saturday or have been to previous nights so i can find...

Chat - I still cannot login and use it

I still have the chat login problem. it was never possible for me to use the new 123chat. when i go on the site it says "wrong password". i can enter my nickname and also the gender.. thats all. it also says "no guests allowed...

Latest Post
by  
Problem with New Profile Security Feature

There is apparently a problem with the new security feature. If it is turned on (which blocks oursiders from seeing your profile) it is giving an error to your friends when they try to access your pics.

Latest Post
by  
Gained a lady back

I am very happy to announce that a lady has decided to look past the few who showed her no respect and come back to TN. She read all the posts about her leaving and felt so much commradery(is that spelled right) that she decided to give it another...

Big Al saw his shadow, too!!

Near Beaumont, Texas, there is an alligator farm/exhibit facility, and each Groundhog's Day they have their own version of the determination of whether there will be more winter or not. As some of you know, alligators hibernate during the winter...

It's 5:30 AM...

...I'm butt naked, holding a flashlight and a pooper scooper, and a cup of coffee, walking around the back yard watching the dogs poop. Am I the only one that does this? Ya'll have a good day! Gator1

sportsbike enthusiast...you'll get a...

it's work safe so don't worry, but i don't want to spoil the surprise and amazement on your face when you see this. again, no fear...it's nothing scary or disgusting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU6xrs7SOCc

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY

Wishing all the Aussies at home and across the world a Happy Australia Day. Make it nude

Restricting viewing to photos

Can you all help me with your views. I am a fairly new Nudist and I do not have a problem with people seeing me naked. If they are fellow nudist's its not so nervious lol. I'm not affraid to show my photo's in here. So my questions is:...

2010 The AANR World Record

Plans are already being formulated for the 2010 The AANR World Record Skinny-Dip. July 10 has been announced for this years skinny dip. Details can be found by Googling AANR. Last year the official count across the nation was 13,648 participants. In...