General Discussion

Last Photo call for Smooth Active Nudists...

Last Photo call for Smooth Active Nudists Photo Book Project Hi folks, This is the last call we'll be making for the Smooth Active Nudists photo book project for contributions. If you're interested, you can read up on how to contribute here:...

Latest Post
by  
Why Be Nude?

div class="smallfont" Why Be Nude? /div hr style="color: #ffffff;" size="1" / !-- / icon and title -- !-- message -- font size="4"font face="Book Antiqua"For me being nude equals freedom, as I am...

Posting pictures to "locations"

Has anyone been successful in posting pictures to a location description? I tried the photo upload function, but it did not seem to work. Also, a search of several locations, admittedly not too thorough, did not reveal any photos that did not say...

A New Zealand website declares today Feb 6th...

Happy World Nude Day everyone. A new Zealand site https://www.worldnudeday.com/has declared today World Nude Day. It is a very popular site. Their purpose is"World Nude Day is about setting yourself free. It's about nude, not lewd. It's...

Seeing the nude male form as

I was having a discussion via email with a long-distance friend of mine. We were chatting about the Lady God1va who spent a full hour atop the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square, as a way to promote peaceful nudism. . (See her video here......

Women in the TN Chatroom

I posted a bulletin, but it was suggested to me that I put this in a forum. So here goes. My wife joined me the other night in the chat room (a rare occurrence), with our cam on. What happened made me realize why more women may not want to...

Our first time nude at a beach.

WOW! We just had our time nude at a beach experience, this past Saturday. We have been wanting to try it out for some time now, but most internet searches yielded either old reports or reports of people having legal problems being nude at a beach....

English and Nudism

English and Nudism,It's not very easy when you do not know English well and want to write on the forum to letter. I like to send photos and I love to see photos nudist around the world. I enjoy the freedom of movement as well as nudist beauty...

True Nudists

Hi folks i have a little problem im kind of new here and not to sure how to get the most of this great site !! Do i need to be certified? do you have to pay if yes no problem can someone please help me around this site thanks in advance david.

Need a roomate or two

Hi everyone! My husband and I are looking for a roommate or two who are nudists and want to live in Las Vegas, Nevada. Rent wouldnt be more then about $500 or so. We have two bedrooms free and are looking to move on June 1, 2009. If you want only...