General Discussion

HOT HOT HOT

Well lets see. It was 94 at the shop when I looked at the thermometer. Sweat was running off my bald head like a garden hose. I cant work on everyones cars in the nude but I may very well be the only shop owner who works in shorts and sandals. As I...

Flickr summarily deletes account

I just had my flickr account summarily deleted, this could happen to any of you, be warned: https://www.naktiv.net/flickr.html -- richinud ( Richard Foley ) https://www.naktiv.net

Latest Post
by  
Roomates in Portland, OR? or a place to stay...

Hello everyone. Me and my fiance beth are most likely moving to Portland, ORthe first week of july.Anyone in Portland want a couple roomates while we save for an apartment of our own? Would be fun for us to have nudist roomates as of course we like...

Latest Post
by  
The raging PsITa/PITAs debate

This thread has been created solely for those who have usurped the thread New Jersey! and continue to behave like juveniles bickering over which is correct PsITA or PITAs. (Does the bratty refrain "I know you are but what am I" ring a bell...

Nudist Chat on Yahoo !!!

Hi all; I have created a group on Yahoo: tnchatroom Yahoo/True Nudists chatroom, for all of us who have opted they want nudist chat on yahoo, if you want you are welcome to post anything to this group and link it to the yahoo chat service, I have...

Latest Post
by  
For those that still want to chat

I figured I would make a thread for those that still want to chat to leave their yahoo or MSN names here. Alway up to chat personally so hit me up!! wilee1978 on yahoo

Ridiculous or what?

Laws in force ... City of Rehoboth Beach Delaware 198-12 Indecent exposure. [Amended 8-13-1993 by Ord. No. 893-2] A. A male is guilty of indecent exposure if he exposes his genitals or buttocks under circumstances which he knows his conduct is...

Holidays in Rimini

If you would like to take an Holiday in the funfull city of Rimini and also have the chance to go to the nudists beach of "Lido di Dante" i suggest you to check the hotel www.hotelstradiot.it

Latest Post
by  
First Day Of The Year

No, not January 1st, much more important. First day out to the camp and it was glorious, mainly sunny and hot (low 80s) and a few brave souls went into the lake. I think I will wait until the water warms up a bit. Got some tanning and good...