General Discussion

Missing groups

I've noticed a couple of the groups I had belonged to (sports groups) are missing. Has anyone else noticed this? Did the groupmoderators delete them or is this part of a periodic cleaning by the site owner (I've been on TN less than a year)?...

Decent Exposure

There comes a time when circumstances call out for one to stand up for what one believes in. How far one is willing to go to support ones beliefs then becomes the question. I believe that our bodies are beautiful blessings, gifts which should be...

CHAT ROOM

I've been having trouble getting into chat. All it does is it says 'logging in now', but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Anybody have nude get togethers in Milwaukee...

Anybody have nude get togethers in Milwaukee when it gets cold outside? Like in their homes? Gotta do something. Looking for a place to go.

Chat room

What is going on? the chat room is not letting me on. is it doing the same thing with you guys?

Are you nudist or naturist ?

We have been naturists since 1948 and mom since 1937 in England just go to say this is one sorry place to be in .... Sad & Sick ... No self respecting nudist or naturist would be here ... great url name ... but .... Go away you are trash.

Subscription payments

I'm having great difficulty paying my subscription which expired today. Not living in the US, I can't pay by cheque so last year I set up an Alert Pay account. Using that account I could pay my American Express, (I had to use a friend's...

Latest Post
by  
Virus Alert

There is a post somewhere on the forum (I don't know the URL as I accessed only the post from the certified forum) It is advertising a site Plus Men's Size ClothingI strongly advise members not to click on the link if you should read his...

Undercover Probe Targets Nudist Firm

https://rss.thesmokinggun.com/documents/investigation/undercover-probe-targets-nudist-firm

50,000 members will have joined TN by this...

I joined this site maybe 2 years ago or so and it was only about 12,000 members then. It sure has grown. I'm sure it is the largest nudist site like this on the web. Of course I see many members have not logged in for months or years, so...