General Discussion

BANNED FROM SKINBOOK !!!

WOW! Woke up this morning to find out I have been banned from Skinbook after being contacted to join their site last year. The Moderator Cheri Alexander didn't like the way my avatar picture I have been using since joining the site in 2008 was...

Max Session lock outs

Is anyone else having problems logging into the Chat Room this week? Seems that since all major credit cards are being accepted the "service" has been degraded.

Super newspaper article re: nudism

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1227369/Anyone-breast-stroke-Our-writer-loses-body-hang-ups-compete-naturist-Olympics.html The link to this article was posted by a regular maybe a year ago, read it then and really enjoyed it. If I could...

Nude Accom Byron Bay

Does anyone know of a nude friendly place to stay in or near Byron Bay. As it's a special weekend, it needs to be a little special. thanks

Latest Post
by  
Londoners Help

Where's the best area to stay for under 200 quid per night? My friend and I plan to spend a week in London and the surrounding area this coming July. Does anyone know of a safe, secure area we could find a hotel in for the first week of JUly? We...

Blacks Beach Trail

Hello All, Just curious if anyone has been down to Blacks since all the rain? I'm planning a trip out to CA in a few weeks and hope to make the trek down the hill to enjoy the cool breeze...hopefully not too cool. Vid_35@yahoo.com

what I meant

I maintain that any past, present or future typos are my personal propery. Whew... I feel free now :)

Latest Post
by  
Searching the forums

Is it at all possible to search the forums? I'm a bit frustrated with the overall design of this site. It seems to be the "best" nudists' website but the design is downright awful. There are basic features that one would expect to...

Wondering if

I saw a tabloid mag in the checkout line the other day that said that one of the big celebrities (and I can't remember which one) was a long time naturalist. That got me thinking I wonder if it was true for one thingand if there are some that...

Partial Nudity Because Of ...

I was once told by a couple of women, who had a pronounced clitoris, that they would not trim or shave their pubic hair so as to hide this, so no gawkers would focus their attention on that particular part of their anatomy. Is there a part of your...