General Discussion

We deleted several friends on our list

We've become concerned about all the fake profiles. It is too easy to post fakes. It is not hard for someone to find a series of pictures of a real couple or individual and post the pics as themselves. Its easy to get certified by sending admin...

New guy looking out for Costumes

Hi everyone, I am John and I am very much interested in buying a Child Pirate costumes (Samurai Red) for a house party. I found this forum very interesting with respect to costume related information. Thanks, John....

The Security code ??

Get rid of the stupid code that has to be put in before sending some one a message between friends.. it is assinine to have it. I could see it used if someone wants to send a message or friend request.. to someone unknown. And requesting to be...

If ones god is so wise...

Before i pose the topic/question i wish to state my intention is not to insult or to be insulted or indeed to question anyones faith. Faith is an individuals choice and belief and i respect their decision.However! I suppose i'm about to play...

Potteries swim nights

Some very kind person gave me info on the above venue. I forgot your name if you see this please get in touch please. benjones130@hotmail.com Many thanks

Latest Post
by  
Paid Membership

I have been with this site for about 2 years. You may remember me as "campbuff." When the site became, less than wholesome, I removed myself as I was trying to offer my wife a, safe, wholesome, avenue to experience social nudism and...

Vanishing Messages

In the past week I have received a dozen or so email alerts letting me know that I have a message on TN. When I log onto TN it shows that there are no messages in my inbox. I have sent messages to some of the people on my friends list and they...

nude photography

Hi all..... Let me introduce myself. I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I am workingon a projec, nude portraits and I am looking for people to pose. I hope this is not an improper forum to ask for help in this area. thanks look foreward to...

Latest PostThanks
by nudephoto69 
how long have you been continuously nude or...

whats the longest time you have been continuously naked? a minute? an hour? a day? a month? a year? a decade?

One of TN's oldest groups up to 1,000 now

More good news, one of the oldest groups here at TN is celebrating the 1,000 membership of their Christian Naturists Group. It is pleasing to know that the majority of nudists continue to claim Christianity, just take a look at the stats as you...

Latest Post
by