RE: Couple's Meeting Couple's

hiya, we are from orlando

This post was edited
RE: Couples meeting couples in Florida

Peter, I wish there was less geography between Naples & the Midlands of SC. After all these years, it would be supr to meet you two in person. Any chance of you getting to Cypress Cove 4/14-17? (Sorry for hijacking this thread)

This post was edited
RE: Help

Your wife is not wrong. The best for you to take her for the first few times to a sun club or resort which is approved by a AANR (USA)or CCBN (UK). Also make sure the club is not predominently by men. I had same experience. Went to a Naturist spa in the UK which was not approved by CCBN. It end up to be a swinging club and have more than 80% ratio of men. In fact I was more nervous than my partner. After this incident she never wanted to visit any naturist spot in the UK. But now we started visiting sun clubs which is approved by CCBN and very happy to meet friendly and decent couples. Remember women are more relax to be naked than men as long as they are treated with respect. I hope this answered your question.

This post was edited
RE: Couple's Meeting Couple's

We live in Surrey and would be interest to meet like minded people but not the swingers. If u are interested than pls. let me know.

This post was edited
Hi

I am new to this site and I'm part of a couple. My boyfriend joined here a year ago or so and I just joined recently. We are in Alaska and have not had the chance to mmet other nudists here much less couples. We haven't had a chance to travel to visit nudist resorts (He has been to a couple of them on his own. I have not) We would like to meet ANY nudists to socialize with...

This post was edited
RE: Hi

I am new to this site and I'm part of a couple. My boyfriend joined here a year ago or so and I just joined recently. We are in Alaska and have not had the chance to mmet other nudists here much less couples. We haven't had a chance to travel to visit nudist resorts (He has been to a couple of them on his own. I have not) We would like to meet ANY nudists to socialize with...

I believe there are hot springs in Alaska. You might try to Google it.

This post was edited
RE: Hey Everyone

Hi everybody, we love meeting other couples for naked summertime activities... feel welcome to contact us.

This post was edited
Welcome new couples!

We would love to meet any nudist couples for naked summertime activities, feel free to contact us.

This post was edited
RE: Welcome new couples!

I had gone to nude beaches before but this year my wife for the first time agreed to go to Club Orient. We both were not sure how it would turn out - she was hesitant but willing to give it a try.....but I have to tell you Club Orient was great, the people were so friendly and it was a great introduction for my wife to nude recreation. We are already planning our trip back to St Martins for next year.

This post was edited
RE: Welcome new couples!

I had gone to nude beaches before but this year my wife for the first time agreed to go to Club Orient. We both were not sure how it would turn out - she was hesitant but willing to give it a try.....but I have to tell you Club Orient was great, the people were so friendly and it was a great introduction for my wife to nude recreation. We are already planning our trip back to St Martins for next year.

Why wait to enjoy c/o recreation when there are options a LOT closer plus your funds will be spend and kept in the US?!!

This post was edited