RE: shaved manhood?

a close trim usually does it for me being fair haired anyway...but if you do...let's be careful down there...

This post was edited

I have experimented, as others have suggested. Last year I let the hair grow back. This year at beginning of nudist season, I shaved my genital and abdomen, and found that I like it. I have been smooth ever since. I like the way it looks and feels.

This post was edited
Re Shaving

Hello,Im new here,what a nice site for Nudists.Re Shaving I just shaved but I cant stand the itching afterwards.Ive noticed alot of male now are Shaving guess its a growing trend.Any know if waxing is better? The Smoothie look is nice.

This post was edited
RE: Re Shaving

Hello,Im new here,what a nice site for Nudists.Re Shaving I just shaved but I cant stand the itching afterwards.Ive noticed alot of male now are Shaving guess its a growing trend.Any know if waxing is better? The Smoothie look is nice.

Welcome to the site, Hispanicmanaz. LOL, for one perspective on waxing (a woman's not to be confused with my husband who also posts under the name cuddlebutton - couple profile), you can go here (post #33)

Jen

This post was edited

I shave 'the boyz' slick smooth and trim the rest very short. I like the cool breeze on my hairless sack.

This post was edited
Shaving or Not

Both my wife and I are shaved. Why? Because we like it. Period. We're not out to impress anyone or anything like that.
Have you ever wondered why we have pubic hair? I did and Dr. Oz gave an answer on the Opera show one time. The pubic hair allows phermones to gather. In other words, the scent that attracts mates. Don't really see much need for that these days. He also said pubic hair was unnecessary because we wear clothes to keep our genitals warm. Boy, if he only knew!!.

This post was edited

It's simple really .............
Think of heads - Some people like their hair long, some like it short, some shave their heads, some like pony tails, some like 'perms', some spend a fortune at the hairdressers having it cut, blow dried, styled and coloured ! Some men like a full beard on their face, some trim it into a mustache, others just shave it all off ! Well let me tell you something - It's the same with pubes ..........

IT'S YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE AND NO-ONE ELSE CARES !

This post was edited

yes do it dude, i do once in awhile, nothing like skin to skin!

This post was edited

Jen makes a good point, it is simple do it if you want, do not do it for anyone else or for any other reason, if you like it, then continue, if not, do not, ...simple.
Some good points, it is your personal choice how you have your hair on your head styled, so personal grooming is just that...Personal

This post was edited

I was a tad apprehensive at first since I don't shave down there, but have a trimmed look instead.
Was really made to feel at ease when I saw a few other nudists (both men and women) who sported the same look.
:)

This post was edited