RE: shaved manhood?

I shaved mine. I'm a smooth guy. I wanted my wife to shave hers long ago but she refused. I decided that if I wanted her to shave I better just to show her I would. I went smooth. she freaked at first but got use to it. I love it. I've been this way for years and don't plan to grow it back. I also shaved my stomach to the chest. I left a little on the chest but trimmed up everything else. It's been about 5 years now.

This post was edited

Since I started shaving over ten years ago I've enjoyed it very much. Less hair affectively extends your shaft an inch or two back, so yes, your penis looks longer. The shaving opens the pores and with no hair in the way you feel more sensitive down there. I shave my genitals and wifey bought a beard trimmer a few ears ago so I closely trim the rest of the pubes for a nice, soft tuft of hair to feel. I can't speak for women, but wifey likes the look on all guys and I get smiles as I walk by, too...LOL! The good news is that if you don't like it you can let it grow back.

This post was edited
RE: Another smoothie

I use a Seiko Cleancut ES412 personal shaver on my genitals, because it is for more sensitive skin. On my pubic abdominal region, I use the same Norelco that I use on my face.

This post was edited
Shaved Smooth

I have been shaving clean for a long time and wouldn't think of going back. I started using a double blade razor and last year upgraded to the quad blade fusion. I had some issues with ingrown hairs when I first started, but that quickly went away as my body adjusted. Tried several electric razors and never had any good luck. With electric razors its to easy to get razor burn or cut.

This post was edited

Just like the old Nike comercial says:
"Just do it"
goog luck.

This post was edited

I have been shaving for a couple of years ago, the ex-wife love it, and I actually like it as well,wouldn't dream of going back.

This post was edited

hy guys, full body sahed here, wife started me at shaving and i love it now. use the shaving foams (the ones you put on yoru body and then leave on for 15 minutes or so then you wash itaway..soprry dont know englishnames for them)for belly, chest, legs and back and use the razor for the delicate points. tempted to try wax...will see..:-)

This post was edited

Go here. https://www.ehow.com/articles_3657-shaving.html[/quote]

thanks for the link, very helpful

This post was edited

I use a Seiko Cleancut ES412 personal shaver on my genitals, because it is for more sensitive skin. On my pubic abdominal region, I use the same Norelco that I use on my face.

i have a Philips BodyGroom and it helps for some specific areas.

This post was edited

I settled on the Body Groom. It has the advantage of built-in trimmers on the head, so no preparation is needed.

Yes right its very good. And you can use under shower also.

This post was edited