RE:"New Improved Format"

Are you not seeing latest posts to the right of your screen? Also, next to "Categories" there is a "Newest" tab with newest posts. Anything more than that would be redundant.

If you cannot view this please tell me your Operating system and Browser so that I can test this. It's a learning curve but this version has many more features and is ultimately more advanced. Give it time guys.

This post was edited

I suspect the owners actually had to pay MORE to get the new format going. Remember NCH? Based on that disaster, I would think the owners here are actually improving the security of the site to minimize hacking opportunities. For a little inconvenience on navigation to improve security on the site, I'm all for some inconvenience.

We'll all get used to it and the next time an upgrade is done, we'll grouse about how good this format was... :-)

C-OHome

This post was edited

New format it is, yes. An improvement? Not at all. The previous version was much easier to navigate, quicker to download, more overseeable. Please give us back the old version!I agree, it's total crap. Maybe the owners have had to downgrade for financial reasons.

This is freaking awful! I use 3 different browsers, Microsoft Edge does the best, then a tie between Internet Explorer and Avant, which uses a Chrome/Firefox/IE tricode system. The owners did not downgrade as much as they are trying to force you to upgrade!

This post was edited

Could somebody explain the small box under the profile picture in these forum post? They say, "barefoot" or "textile" or "supernudist", etc..... where does this information come from? Oh and bty, yes I am having a lot of trouble with this new image make over. There are so many other improvements that could have been made. I don't understand what we gain by this new image.

This post was edited

Could somebody explain the small box under the profile picture in these forum post? They say, "barefoot" or "textile" or "supernudist", etc..... where does this information come from? Oh and bty, yes I am having a lot of trouble with this new image make over. There are so many other improvements that could have been made. I don't understand what we gain by this new image.
MEANINGS
This is what you were asking about:
000 Posts = Textile
011 Posts = barefoot
051 Posts = topless
101 Posts = Undies Only
251 Posts = Butt Naked
501 Posts = Super Nudist
1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #2 (Unofficial)
2001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #3 (Unofficial)
3001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #4 (Unofficial)
4001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #5 (Unofficial)
5001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #1 (Unofficial)
6001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2 (Unofficial)

This post was edited

OK, problem one with this new downgraded site:
I cannot reply to a forum topic in a group I belong to. It says I don't have permission, or something.

This post was edited

Problem 2, part A.
I can now only see the first six photos in a group I belong to. Well, if that's the way it's to be, for not being "upgraded."
But the really bad thing is, I cannot get to THE PICTURES I UPLOADED, if they're not among the first six. This is really, REALLY bad. I personally knew someone for whom it was important that she extricate herself from this site entirely. Now, that's not possible.
Problem 2, part B.
I can now only see the first six photos in a group I STARTED AND RUN. So not only can I not see my own photos that I posted there, if someone who cannot get to their photos in my group asks me to get rid of them, I CAN'T DO THAT.

This post was edited
RE: "New Improved Format"

Like most changes there is going to be a learning curve but I'm not having much of a problem moving around or posting. It does require some experimentation to get to some things but I attribute that to just learning slightly new page layouts. I think the pages are more crisp. With some more use of the new and improved, most of us will be okay with it.

No, we won't be OK with it, as long as we cannot access PHOTOS WE POSTED HERE IN GROUPS. We can't even get to some of them to remove them. I wouldn't be surprised if that leads to a lawsuit; this is completely unacceptable.

This post was edited

I like the new setup. I posted previously in another post that it was fine. After that, I wrote a lengthy post in another thread and lost all the work-it didn't post. Oh well. TT will get the bugs worked out and everybody will like this in the long run. It's the web, folks; you gotta go with the evolution.

No, we won't like it as long as we're not allowed to get to photos WE POSTED OF OURSELVES! I can't get to photos of myself in groups I belong to, if they're not in the first six. That means I can't even remove them.
Furthermore, I can't get in past the first six IN GROUPS I STARTED. So if someone asks me to remove their pictures, I can't do it.

This attitude that we just have to smile and take what computer geeks--who don't have the first clue what actual human beings are about-- tell us we want is wrong! We don't have to do that, if we work up the gumption to tell THEM what we want.

This post was edited

What I miss are:1. the "more" option at the head of each post to see where the person who write the entry was from.2. the number of forum posts one has made along with their username.3. the ability to embed pictures in forum posts.Bob

Embedding pictures has been broken longer than this new format has been up.

This post was edited