RE:As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

Do you wear as little as possible when you do go out?
For example, do you wait until you arrive at your destination to put on a shirt and take it off as soon as you leave?

This post was edited

Whenever I'm home, I'm naked. Except when guests come over, unless they are nudidts too. Wife not a fan of lifestyle but will get nude sometimes. If i need to go out, i put as little on as i can. I will drive to location nude, then dress to go in. Then nude on way home. I eill wear very short loose mesh shorts thst are see thru up close and a tshirt to go to store. I have made a sarong and loincloth that i wear to store at times too. Gotten some weird looks, but no complaints. Had many conversations and compliments though. I especially like it when i am wearing my cock ring, ballrings and glans rings under my shorts.

This post was edited

Do you wear as little as possible when you do go out?For example, do you wait until you arrive at your destination to put on a shirt and take it off as soon as you leave?

Intended to be a follow up to nudistinma's post on the prior page, but others are welcome to respond as well.

This post was edited

Whenever I'm home, I'm naked. Except when guests come over, unless they are nudidts too. Wife not a fan of lifestyle but will get nude sometimes. If i need to go out, i put as little on as i can. I will drive to location nude, then dress to go in. Then nude on way home. I eill wear very short loose mesh shorts thst are see thru up close and a tshirt to go to store. I have made a sarong and loincloth that i wear to store at times too. Gotten some weird looks, but no complaints. Had many conversations and compliments though. I especially like it when i am wearing my cock ring, ballrings and glans rings under my shorts.

Did you make your loincloth by reducing shorts or putting it together from something else?
Posters here and elsewhere have noted making a loincloth by taking an old pair of shorts, cutting the crotch open and splitting the sides to the waistband. You can then make the front and back panels shorter or narrower if you dare and the situation permits.
The more daring might even remove the back panel completely in some situations.

This post was edited

I'll be moving to Toronto soon, ideally with gay nudist room mates. I'd like to be naked all the time, but I also love bathrobes and if it's cold, pjyama pants. Eventually, I'll move to a hot location where I can be naked alllll the time no problem. :)

This post was edited

Always

This post was edited

Big hard cock

This post was edited

Big hard cock

Cute little thing

This post was edited

I might have a T shirt on, butt nothing else on all year round, in doors and out doors

This post was edited

I might have a T shirt on, butt nothing else on all year round, in doors and out doors

This post was edited