RE:Favorite nude activities?

Typical at most nudist parks. Sometimes only a few nudes, especially early in the evening. Then later on some more disrobe.At other times almost all are nude. And sometimes they have a "nude only" dance. It just depends on time and place.

Like that on the nude cruises as well. Nightclub usually opens at 10pm and clothed/nude split is 50/50 (although this year those who entered the nightclub clothed thankfully seemed in the minority). As the night goes on more and more get nude. I can't be bothered with that... At the resort I've been nude all day, so I'm not adding clothes to go dancing. On the ship once we get back from our shore excursion and the ship leaves port we get undressed so again, I'm not adding clothes to go dancing. Plus, you have to remember where you put your clothes down (assuming you eventually take them off) when you leave. And while walking through the atrium to go to the nightclub, you have to run the gauntlet of ships photographers. It's so much more fun to pose for all of the pictures while nude.

This post was edited

Last year mowed some yards nude - it was awesome. got sunburned and was nude all day. Dirty. Sweaty. Workout. So healthy and naked. the best. I have even solicited to find a yard to mow nude again without takers in or near Austin, Texas. Sad since perfect time of year to do and our local nude park is closed for pandemic (stupid I know).

This post was edited

My favorite nude activity is just living my life in entirety without textiles. I try to do everything in the nude, as I feel that I was meant to..

This post was edited

My favorite nude activity is just living my life in entirety without textiles. I try to do everything in the nude, as I feel that I was meant to..

You obviously can't live entirely without textiles. Everyone has to get supplies, go to the doctor, etc, sometime.
Also, since you live in New York, you must need clothes for warmth in the winter.
How often do you find you have to dress?
Since you are nude as much as possible, do you have relatively little clothing?

This post was edited

I would love to run naked, but got nowhere i can safely try it out. Most nude beaches near me are to small for a proper run and i would not want to offend or draw attention in the general world.

Anyone know anywhere in the south UK where you can run a reasonable distance nude?

This post was edited

I started to do some nude hiking at night seeing how I live somewhere that every oilfield company puts high end lights on everything they can helps to see at night.

This post was edited

#1 is nude hiking.

But this summer we spent time at a state park with wonderful bike paths threaded through a series of small lakes. Following my usual routine, I'm up at first light for an hour or so bike ride before coffee. My first morning out on the park paths, I realized I was obviously the only one out at that hour. Immediately it became my morning ritual to enjoy a nude bike ride around the park.

I also did some nude kayaking, swimming, and walking, but the biking was my main event. Nude hiking is still #1, but I sure enjoyed biking.

This post was edited

I would love to run naked, but got nowhere i can safely try it out. Most nude beaches near me are to small for a proper run and i would not want to offend or draw attention in the general world.Anyone know anywhere in the south UK where you can run a reasonable distance nude?

I love to hike nude and do it for about an hour every day however I'm not sure about running nude. I think I would need the proper support to avoid injuring myself.

This post was edited

#1 is nude hiking.But this summer we spent time at a state park with wonderful bike paths threaded through a series of small lakes. Following my usual routine, I'm up at first light for an hour or so bike ride before coffee. My first morning out on the park paths, I realized I was obviously the only one out at that hour. Immediately it became my morning ritual to enjoy a nude bike ride around the park.I also did some nude kayaking, swimming, and walking, but the biking was my main event. Nude hiking is still #1, but I sure enjoyed biking.

I have rarely biked nude, but I did bike in short running shorts frequently and swim briefs occasionally in the past.
I got so much chafing on my inner thighs that I started wearing padded bike shorts most of the time.
I do bike shirtless whenever the weather is warm enough.

This post was edited

))

This post was edited