RE:Erection

Ask any woman to hear what she says. They will tell you that as long as that erection did not involve her or is related to some type of harassment, it is not her problem.
The one who generalizes talking about what women want and who advocates a male protectionist paternalism are you and your friend, that your great white man is the one who believes he has the authority to say what should bother us and what should not

This post was edited

The one who generalizes talking about what women want and who advocates a male protectionist paternalism are you and your friend, that your great white man is the one who believes he has the authority to say what should bother us and what should not

There you go again projecting your assumptions. I have talked to many women in socially nude situations since I am in that environment all the time and I can say without equivocation you are wrong. Further more thenOP post was about walking around with a erection in a social nude situation. In every social setting that reason to cause offense and in social nude situations it is inappropriate behavior.

So try sticking to the point at hand instead of jumping around an trying to deflect from the absolute incongruous argument you are attempting to make on the behave of women.
I dont pretend to speak for women but I am setting that the behavior described is inappropriate. I get that you and your libertine approach want to make what works for you be the norm for everyone else but try as you can it doesnt make it so.

This post was edited

The one who generalizes talking about what women want and who advocates a male protectionist paternalism are you and your friend, that your great white man is the one who believes he has the authority to say what should bother us and what should notThere you go again projecting your assumptions. I have talked to many women in socially nude situations since I am in that environment all the time and I can say without equivocation you are wrong. Further more thenOP post was about walking around with a erection in a social nude situation. In every social setting that reason to cause offense and in social nude situations it is inappropriate behavior.So try sticking to the point at hand instead of jumping around an trying to deflect from the absolute incongruous argument you are attempting to make on the behave of women.I dont pretend to speak for women but I am setting that the behavior described is inappropriate. I get that you and your libertine approach want to make what works for you be the norm for everyone else but try as you can it doesnt make it so.

Oh yeah?

I'm mistaken?

Where are those women? Tell me something. Why should we believe that you have talked to women about this topic and why should we believe that they have told you what you say?

On the internet certain people when talk about geology they are geologists, when talk about history they are historians and etc...

When they can't use that argument they use other one: My cousin/wife/neighbour/whatever who knows a lot about this told me that. That's your line.

The only person with an incongruous argument are you with your conspiranoids and your me as a great white man i know what is best for women.

I do not have any libertine approach, i say the exhibition and ostentation is what bothers us, not the fact that a man having a casual erection.

Yes, you are speaking on behalf of women, you even say that it is what bothers us, because you say that you have spoken with many imaginary women who have proved you have reason and you have become a champion defender of those non-existent ladies who only serve to reinforce your theory.

You are the one trying to impose your ideas, not me. And for this you resort to disqualification, to lies and try to turn your personal prejudices into proven facts.

Tell the truth, you are self-conscious, a bag of traumas and what really happens to you is that you fear that your wife will see that what you have is rickety. That hurts your pride as a man and that's why you try to demonize penises that aren't yours. You fear the comparison and lose her.

None of us are affected by a man's erection, what affects us is that they try to impose it on us. The erection itself is not bad, what is done with it can be, or not, that depends on the type of person.

Formerly, soldiers were given bromide so that they would not have involuntary erections or impure thoughts. Do you recommend that for the beaches or is your approach more radical and opt for the amputation of all penises except your own?

This post was edited

Where are those women? Tell me something. Why should we believe that you have talked to women about this topic and why should we believe that they have told you what you say?

Simple answers to your rash of questions
First just like you dont have to prove anything me to justify your opinions I dont have to justify anything to you. I asked you to justify your opinion and you didnt or couldnt so I dont need to do that either. I dont entertain profile with lame reasons why they dont have any info thats why you are blocked from seeing my account. But those who do have access can see I have a host of naturist connections including women some who have written articles on the subject for me.
But what you are an expert on the topic becuase your mother told every woman things the way you do.

Keep deflecting and projecting maybe you will wear me down. Hmmm nah. Best stick to your groupies and other who think like you.

This post was edited

Can we may be agree that erections do not belong on a nudist beach? I'm not speaking about home nudism or a libertine beach. We have to differentiate nudist culture from swinger culture. Erection discussions also do not belong on a nudist website. I'm also not going to trueswingers.com and try to change it to a naturist website.

This post was edited

Can we may be agree that erections do not belong on a nudist beach? I'm not speaking about home nudism or a libertine beach. We have to differentiate nudist culture from swinger culture. Erection discussions also do not belong on a nudist website. I'm also not going to trueswingers.com and try to change it to a naturist website.

Marcus you are absolute correct.

You would think that someone who was raised a naturist from birth and who lived 20 mins from a naturist beach would know that.

Only someone who is pretending to be a naturist and has never experienced it would want it to be something thats its not.

An 18yo girl who joins groups dedicated to penis worship, thats a sad old guy with insecurity issues.

This post was edited

Can we may be agree that erections do not belong on a nudist beach? I'm not speaking about home nudism or a libertine beach. We have to differentiate nudist culture from swinger culture. Erection discussions also do not belong on a nudist website. I'm also not going to trueswingers.com and try to change it to a naturist website.Marcus you are absolute correct.You would think that someone who was raised a naturist from birth and who lived 20 mins from a naturist beach would know that.Only someone who is pretending to be a naturist and has never experienced it would want it to be something thats its not.An 18yo girl who joins groups dedicated to penis worship, thats a sad old guy with insecurity issues.

Couldnt have said it better but this person whatever their real identity is seems hell bent on forcing the notion that erections on nudist beach or in nudist community is nothing to see - trying to say that it a far cry from popping a boxer in those contexts and harassment - something that is unacceptable behavior in any nudist context. Dont expect they will ever agree.

This post was edited

I totally agree with both the prior posts. You go to your nude beach or resort to enjoy being nude with others of a like mind. There is no need for any other agenda item other than to have fun sans clothing.

This post was edited

Let's see, fucking crazyes.

You say that you did not ask to justify what i say, but it is what you have been doing since the beginning.

Now you accuse me of trying to corrupt the web, before i was a man, beforei even had two accounts, before that i had some weird secret agenda.

You try to impose your opinion and when you don't succeed, you insult, lie and accuse the first thing that comes to mind. Surely you are one of those with MAGA caps.

I will explain it again to see if you understand it.

An erection is not bad, The bad thing is what you do with it.

Example.

If the man A is calmly on his towel on the beach, drinking a Mountain Dew without disturbing anyone and has an involuntary erection, it is not a problem for anything, because it does not affect anyone.

If man B gets an erection from seeing women, and he spends his time walking on the beach with an attitude of hey baby looks at what i have here 4 you, then we do have a problem.

Do you understand the difference? I've been saying this many times already. But it seems that you have a mental problem that prevents you from understanding it or maybe you just don't want to understand it.

This post was edited

Silvana wrote:

If the man A is calmly on his towel on the beach, drinking a Mountain Dew without disturbing anyone and has an involuntary erection, it is not a problem for anything, because it does not affect anyone.

I have actually seen this. It was at a nudist resort. Nobody paid it any mind at all. Of course, this was at a place where I saw a lot of penis piercing, so those folks might have had a different notion about what constitutes "drawing attention."

If man B gets an erection from seeing women, and he spends his time walking on the beach with an attitude of hey baby he looks at what i have here, then we do have a problem.

Agreed.

So it comes down to this, really. There are many ways to react to an erection. The first is to tell the guy that he's out of line, or simply to walk away. This seems to be what constitutes proper behavior at many nudist venues. I'm not saying that they don't have a right to enforce their standards of behavior... to me it's a "When in Rome..." situation. And if I were the guy with an erection, I would follow their rules.

And you have to understand where these rules come from. In the US, nudists fight an uphill battle for acceptance, and much of our "right to be nude" depends on what the local law authorities consider "lewd and lascivious behavior." I'm sure that it's also the case elsewhere. So we have to be careful not to ruffle feathers, lest our "right to be nude" disappears in a flash.

Another way is to say, "Well, he's got an erection" and carry on as if nothing is wrong or improper. That's the reaction I would have in most places. It's not a problem I've ever have, and I assume that the guy is new to the scene and hasn't learned to disassociate nudity with sexuality. (And it is a learned trait, for anybody not raised in a nudist environment.) With time, that reaction will fade, and I'm willing to give him that time.

The third way is to say "Hey! Nice boner!" That is entirely appropriate in a libertine venue, where nudity and sex overlap. But it's not appropriate anywhere else. And I don't see anybody seriously arguing otherwise.

This post was edited