RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Started pool pump.
Went to Gunnison for the first time this season.

This post was edited

Started the pool pump.
Read the newspaper.
Browsed on line.
Vacuumed the pool cover.
Grandson arrives tomorrow for about a week so I won't have much outdoor time for a while.

This post was edited

Low 80s today. Pool needeed attention. worked on it fror several hours and now I feel sunburn. I got too comfortable and forgot sunblock. i'm not comfortable.
Such a nice day. so mch gardnudig to do. gotta figure out how to gain approval of my etnic neighbors.

This post was edited

Continued with my night walks.
Take time when you can.

This post was edited

Got a text at 4am this morning from neighbor asking if I could see some of the planets that were aligned in the sky to the east. I could see Jupiter, Saturn, and Mercury. So my next door nighbor(woman) came over on my deck and I helped pointing it out for her. No pants just a shirt, we were out for a good half hour as sun started to come up. Then I talked to into breakfast. She is such an intravert, but has no probles with me wearing pants or nothing at all.

This post was edited

Been cleaning the patio area ready for the summer.

This post was edited

Met up with my bf for some joint beach relaxation, swimming, beach walking and some dune exploring last weekend at the Nortsea shore.

This post was edited

Did a little pool brushing this morning. Retrieved a couple of packages from the front porch, sat out in the sun on a patio chair and just came in from taking an outdoor shower. Tomorrow will be more naked time outside until my sister and BIL arrive in the late afternoon. Gonna have to get dressed for them. Sunday, they leave early and once they drive away from the curb, Di and I strip as quick as we can! haha

This post was edited

I cut timber naked, work in my orchard and gardens naked, drive tractor in the field naked, did some of that today starting to flail chop the fields that I try to keep mowed. I didn't do much because the 60 year old tractor was having some fuel flow issue. I'll have to check on that before doing more next week, may be just a clogged filter. I have an acre of rye grain to harvest with my 'new' antique harvesting equipment, will be doing that naked unless someone else shows up to help, if they do I'll put shorts on, but I don't like wearing anything when doing field work. More comfortable, easier to keep cool when hot and humid conditions prevail. It's just stupid how so many who work in hot conditions suffer unnecessarily just because of a false sense of morality. If they'd only realize they're getting it all backwards they could throw off the fabric and be so much more comfortable, and safer from heat stroke potential. Acclimating to heavy sun exposure is no problem, just have to start earlier in spring and build up the resistance to it.

This post was edited

Suffered the day at secret cove, lake Tahoe. Sunning and dipping as born. Drove back 2 1/2 hours free before donning shorts and shirt for food.

This post was edited