RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Noticed that I hadn't closed the Bilco doors when I went to the basement to exercise this morning. Since I didn't have any clothes with me I went out and closed them nude.

This post was edited

After 3 consecutive months with only very brief times nude outdoors, today I had a snack read the paper and caught up on Truenudists.com. Heading in now because it is starting to get to cool to be nude outdoors.

This post was edited

I started topping off the pool, ate lunch, read the newspaper checked my email and caught up on social media. Drove my convertible shirtless. Put on shorts and took a short bike ride a little later.

This post was edited

its 60 degrees today, in the sun feels like 80. got some real good naked sunbathing today.feels good to get sun on all of my body

This post was edited

I spent some nude time in the flower bed getting ready for spring when it was 72 F in Ohio.

This post was edited

I bathed my horse, and after drying off I had the idea of trying out what it's like to ride naked. Since the horse was completely clean, I just put a bridle on it and sat on it. It was surprisingly very good.

This post was edited

I bathed my horse, and after drying off I had the idea of trying out what it's like to ride naked. Since the horse was completely clean, I just put a bridle on it and sat on it. It was surprisingly very good.

Practicing for an audition as one of the male leads in Equus?

This post was edited

Repotted some plants, potted some new plants and enjoyed a cigar and glass of wine on the patio.

I'm naked outdoors just about every day. Usually, it's just to do some yard work, working in my work shed, pulling weeds, just making sure all's well in the back yard.

This post was edited

During a two week trip to Andalucia with my bestie we did enjoy nude beach life in Malaga and at the magic beaches of the "calas" next to Conil de la frontera. We also had a nightly skinny dip in the outdoor hotel pool with another couple until the night wtchman sent us off. Made two hikes, one mainly in the buff and the other maybe for 50%. It was good to get some pre summer sun this way.

This post was edited

Night skinny dips with others sounds very fun pixy.
My wife and I enjoyed a beautiful Easter Sunday at Caliente Resort in Land O Lakes, Florida. It feels so good to get away from my hometown area where nudity is shunned and to a place where it is craved by like minded folk.

This post was edited