RE:Clothing Optional or Clothing Not Allowed??? Any Preferance? .

I am a new nudist and my wife is not. I will not go anywhere without my wife so I can only go to clothes optional places.

This post was edited

There was one instance when I was at a club that had indicated nudity was "expected"... One of the employees at the club finished her shift, remained fully clothes and hung outside the main club house for several hours. Her male friend/husband was walking around with clothes on as well. Over the course of a few days, I never saw the couple naked, but they spent a lot of free time at the nudist resort. They made me uncomfortable. Wearing clothes while on the job is one thing, but they seemed like voyeurs. I find it a lot more relaxing when everyone just hangs out naked...

This post was edited

The first time I went to a "resort" was a clothing optional resort, and I chose it specifically because my partner enjoyed tanning naked. I thought it would be the best of both worlds where he could get naked, and I could stay clothed. Eventually I also overcame my inhibitions and lay in the Sun naked, and it was an extremely difficult and uncomforatable thing for me to do.
My preference is still CO, for when I feel comfortable enough to get naked in front of strangers, and be clothed when I am not comfortable being naked in front of strangers, but also so my partner can be naked or not as he chooses to be.

This post was edited

I sorta agree with Bruce I guess but to be honest....as long as "I" can be nude, and I'm not offending anyone.....everybody can put clothes on....just don't make me!!! Just sayn :-)

This post was edited

I agree with Cutie and Roy. I want to bring my wife who is a non nudist.

This post was edited

Tiredriver, I myself am wanting to take my wife the next time I go to a resort. Believe it or not she has agreed to go....lol.... but if she gets uncomfortable being nude and can't put her clothes on....I'll always have to go alone from then on....a male going alone don't get into many , excuse me, ANY friendly conversations....just sayn

This post was edited

My wife isn't as comfortable being nude as I am. I was nude all day today at my house and in my big garage. We went to the closest resort the last couple years. They encourage nudity, but don't make it a big deal if you're not. They do require you to do a tour the first time you come and require nudity for the tour. My wife was reluctant, but did it. I think it sends a message right from the start, it's a nude resort. But, after the tour, you can do what you want, except the pool area is mandatory nude. My wife is one who says it would be easier being nude if everyone is nude. She has a hard time being nude when some people have clothes or wraps on. She thinks it would be easier if everyone was the same, nude.
But, we are in Minnesota, so the nights can get cold, so they have to leave the option open for clothing when needed.
But, for me, I pack the camper nude, drive the 2 hours nude, and stay nude the whole time we are at the resort. When we leave, I drive home nude and unpack the camper nude.

This post was edited

My wife is one who says it would be easier being nude if everyone is nude. She has a hard time being nude when some people have clothes or wraps on. She thinks it would be easier if everyone was the same, nude.But, we are in Minnesota, so the nights can get cold.

The one time I found that everyone was nude without any sort of adornment was at an event for a non-landed club. The event took place at a health club and there were enough lockers for everyone. The organizer /president was naked at the door when people checked in. That set the tone and it was clear that everyone should be naked for the few hours that the health club was rented. It was very natural to be naked because everyone else was naked too. This was a while back when the Chicago Sun Club was active.

This post was edited

Just so long as I can be nude, the state of dress or UNdress of others doesn't matter to me.

I agree, Not everyone has the same comfort level be it temperature or shyness. However, in my opinion, in the hot tub or the pool it should be nude.

This post was edited

I, personally think that any nude venue should have rules in place that you must be nude. If you do not want to then you should not be there. My take is that people who do not get nude at a nudist venue at nothing more than voyeurs. It is the same thing with doctors, you go in to have a complete physical and you do not even have to remove your shirt. I have canceled my physicals because of this and the doctor ask why and I just told them that you can not do a real physical without being naked, Part of the physical is checking to see if molds and warts are changing or if you have contacted any skin or other diseases. If they don't do this then you have not had a physical, just a check up for 5 minutes work they get about $400. I did have one to tell me that due to advanced equipment they did not have to do that anymore, which is a bad joke on them

This post was edited