RE:Clothing Optional or Clothing Not Allowed??? Any Preferance? .

I'm very much a freedom loving, live and let live kind of person. So for me clothing optional doesn't bother me in the least. I have the freedom to go nude and if another chooses to cover or partially cover then that's their business. Besides I can think of numerous reasons one might stay covered and a few of them are medical. Just my 2cents.

This post was edited

For me, I am so keen on being nude that I will go so far as to drive nude to a resort and walk into the office carrying my towel, wallet, car-keys and phone. Only at one resort was this frowned upon (by the guy working the front desk): White Tail Resort near Ivor, VA. [I later found out from folks who live at that resort that a lot of the regulars/residents consider that front-desk guy a 'dick.' ] In any case: whether nude or clothing-optional, the only option for me is nude. The only time I've ever worn clothes at a nudist resort was at the night time dance. And this was because I didn't want to have to be carrying a towel.

This post was edited

Oh yes, I definitely prefer "Clothing Not Allowed." I love being nude, and having everyone on equal footing makes for a far better nudist experience. I never understood folks who wish to be partially clothed at a nudist venue.

This post was edited

For me, I am so keen on being nude that I will go so far as to drive nude to a resort and walk into the office carrying my towel, wallet, car-keys and phone. Only at one resort was this frowned upon (by the guy working the front desk): White Tail Resort near Ivor, VA. [I later found out from folks who live at that resort that a lot of the regulars/residents consider that front-desk guy a 'dick.' ] In any case: whether nude or clothing-optional, the only option for me is nude. The only time I've ever worn clothes at a nudist resort was at the night time dance. And this was because I didn't want to have to be carrying a towel.

How little clothing do you bring for the trip?
The office experience could have been worse. One of the men on this board posted that he checked in wearing just shorts because he knew that the office was outside the clothing optional area and the person at the desk told him to wear a shirt next time!
What do you do on chilly evenings?

This post was edited

For me, I am so keen on being nude that I will go so far as to drive nude to a resort and walk into the office carrying my towel, wallet, car-keys and phone. Only at one resort was this frowned upon (by the guy working the front desk): White Tail Resort near Ivor, VA. [I later found out from folks who live at that resort that a lot of the regulars/residents consider that front-desk guy a 'dick.' ] In any case: whether nude or clothing-optional, the only option for me is nude. The only time I've ever worn clothes at a nudist resort was at the night time dance. And this was because I didn't want to have to be carrying a towel.How little clothing do you bring for the trip?The office experience could have been worse. One of the men on this board posted that he checked in wearing just shorts because he knew that the office was outside the clothing optional area and the person at the desk told him to wear a shirt next time!What do you do on chilly evenings?

Two afterthoughs concerning the dance.
Did you just wear shorts since that's all you need to avoid bringing a towel?
Have you tried dancing nude? I think it might be enjoyable enough to go to the effort of carrying a towel.

This post was edited

Someone else who leaves all clothing in the car.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/193804/cancel/

This post was edited

For me, I am so keen on being nude that I will go so far as to drive nude to a resort and walk into the office carrying my towel, wallet, car-keys and phone. Only at one resort was this frowned upon (by the guy working the front desk): White Tail Resort near Ivor, VA. [I later found out from folks who live at that resort that a lot of the regulars/residents consider that front-desk guy a 'dick.' ] In any case: whether nude or clothing-optional, the only option for me is nude. The only time I've ever worn clothes at a nudist resort was at the night time dance. And this was because I didn't want to have to be carrying a towel.How little clothing do you bring for the trip?The office experience could have been worse. One of the men on this board posted that he checked in wearing just shorts because he knew that the office was outside the clothing optional area and the person at the desk told him to wear a shirt next time!What do you do on chilly evenings?Two afterthoughs concerning the dance.Did you just wear shorts since that's all you need to avoid bringing a towel?Have you tried dancing nude? I think it might be enjoyable enough to go to the effort of carrying a towel.

Dancing nude is the way to go and your towel doubles as a seat holder for when you want to rest. And on chilly nights as a shawl to head back to your cabin/RV at the resort.

This post was edited

Someone else who leaves all clothing in the car.

Same here. At my "NM" resort it is perfectly acceptable to arrive naked. Most people choose to check-in dressed ; then return to their car, get naked, and proceed to the lake or pool area. Which is also my wife's preference: I personally would jump out of the car naked as soon as we arrive; but she likes to check in first, go back to the car, strip naked and organize our bags/baskets before proceeding.

Regardless; once we've checked in, undressed and left our clothes in the car: we're completely free of them for the day. If we decide to stay later and it gets chilly, we simply return to the car and she can pull out her knitted cover-up. But other than that: no reason to bother bringing any garment with us. We're going to stay naked all day long.

This post was edited

Odd. We have checked in at White Tail both clothed and nude. Absolutely no issues arriving nude in the office and when we first went and checked in clothed, they made a point that WTR is a nudist resort and not clothing optional and that we should be nude before using the facilities.

This post was edited

Nudony we have visited your preferred club once a couple of year ago. I didn't know until I read your post that it was a mandatory nude. The day we visited was a cool day and the only good place to be nude was on the pool deck which was warm enough to be. Most everyone there had something on otherwise and jackets in the evening.

Personally I prefer mandatory nude places but one has to have some common sense concerning the weather. Being a nudist in the north is not always easy or enjoyable if your teeth are chattering.

This post was edited