RE:What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

I usually wear just shorts, commando of course,and sandals to the beach and I like staying as naked as possible so I just wrap a towel around me to walk back.

This post was edited

I don't get to the beach as much as the spa, When I go, I usually just wear my tan through shorts and a t-shirt.
They are quite sheer, so if anyone is focusing, they will see a bit more than normal. I am usually carrying a bag so I can use it to somewhat shield myself if necessary. As far as my back side, don't really care. What's a little butt crack!

This post was edited

We used to have to carry backpacks. Down to San Onfre in California. But yes once you hit that sign off game the shorts. But ahhh when you had to go back to that sign When youre leaving and you had to put your clothes back on. I would resist as long as I could. But then all day in the sun I guess it was a good day. Cant wait to be that way all the time. Hoping to retire this year

This post was edited

When driving to the beach after work I would strip naked while driving there. I usually have a state parking pass so when I go to SanOnofre I would just show my pass while driving in and they wave me through so I never have to put something on until I get to the spot to get out of my car. I then put on my swim trunks or gym shorts only. Once I get to a certain spot on the beach I strip naked again which is usually before the nude area because the lifeguards cant see that Im nude. Same thing on the way back. Once I get in to the car if no one is around Ill strip naked again and toss my shorts in the trunk then in the car and drive home. Somewhere along the freeway Ill get dressed.

This post was edited

From the parking lot just gym shorts, hat and flip flops. Off comes the gym shorts once I pass the clothing optional sign and They take up very little space in my gym bag. Why wear more than you have to since you are going to getting naked anyway. Love the freedom of walking naked to the beach and enjoying the warmth of the sun on my naked body.

Just like me except I don't wear a hat.

This post was edited

For me it's the same as a textile beach : t-shirt and swim trunks. This is for two reasons. One, going from hotel room to car to parking area is not clothing optional - at least where I have gone. Two, shirt provides comfort since I am carrying chair, umbrella, backpack with water, towel, sunscreen.

This post was edited

Depends on the beach.
No matter were, I always drive nude.

When I go to Black's, it is just a towel and sandals for the hike down from the glider port. As soon as my feet hit the sand off comes the towel.

When I go to Bates it is gym shorts and sandals. Since Bates is no longer officially a CO area I cannot get nude until I am far enough away from others to avoid anyone complaining.

This post was edited

Clothes
How much?

This post was edited

When I used to go to Playalinda all the time I just wore shorts and flip flops over the boardwalk. Like others, when my feet hit the sand they came off. I'd never wear a shirt to a beach, unless it's cold and I'm always commando so no underwear.

This post was edited

t-shirt, shorts and sandals. As soon as we are past the nude beach sign, strip down. We do the reverse on the way out.

This post was edited