British group for UK residents

Traveling to Europe

Let's face it, the British weather isn't normally inclined to encourage us to get naked outdoors. So I go on frequent holidays in search of the sun in Southern Europe. And As I book and do all that is needed to go on another holiday what do...

VOTE

Whatever your views remember to vote on Thursday. It's the biggest decision we've been asked to make for decades. BTW I'm voting Remain (in the EU)

visit to house and gardens

Would this be of any interest? I posted it to try to find out if it would be viable. https://www.bn.org.uk/community/topic/14716-little-moreton-hall-congleton/

Naturism/freedom

Are we as naturist in a conservative country,non conformists or just enlightened?To me ive always found my naturism to be liberating in the sense that i feel free from what society expects to be normal behaviour as well as giving me a warm feeling...

LONDON HEATHROW TOMORROW NIGHT (14TH JUNE)

I will be overnighting in some dodgy hotel no doubt (thanks to the airline) if anyone is around - chilling out watching British TV naked...

Latest Post
by  
SMOOTH or HAIRY

Based in Belper Derbyshire DE56 Professional Male Grooming & Massage www.Treatments4Men.com 01773 273124

Latest Post
by  
Bare all for Polar Bears 2016

Unfortunately I will be way way up in Scotland that day otherwise I would consider this for my first foray into social nudity. Looks like a good event. A worth cause, and an opportunity to be naked outdoors. ...

North West Ladies

Hi. Any ladies in the north west of England?

Latest Post
by  
MIDLANDERS ENJOTING THIS GRET WEATHER??

So who is shading their screens from the sun whilst they enjoy a bit of nakedness outdoors then??

Latest Post
by  
Mallorca Spain

Hello, If anyone is going to come this spring or summer to Mallorca, let me know Bests