Dr. Who

The Doctor is on her way!

There was a teaser trailer posted for the new Doctor Who season. Not much to it, but you can find it online, they premiered it during the World Cup. She's coming. The Doctor is on her way!

Daleks in another world

I apologize if I am possibly repeating a previous post- Daleks appeared in the Lego Batman movie, but they were labeled as "British Robots"! I'm glad the producers mashed the Dr Who and Lego worlds together, but at least they could...

New Doctor Announced!

The New Doctor will be Jodie Whittaker. Thoughts? I haven't seen anything she currently acts in. So, I have limited input. This is also the first female doctor. We have been slowly introduced to a possible female lead with the introduction of...

Season 10 and what happens next?

Here in Australia Season 10 has just started on TV. Both Capaldi (current Dr Who) and Stephen Moffat producer and lead writer of Dr Who since 2009 at leaving the show at the end of this season. One is expecting this season to revisit many of the...

Waited too long!

Seems like ages since we had some new Who! Theres going to be a clip on BBC's children in need this Friday. Who's looking forward to the new series? All seems to have gone a bit quiet in here!

Announcement on Saturday

So the new companion will be announced during the FA cup match on Saturday.Any guesses as to who its going to be??or who would you like to to be?

Latest Post
by  
HAPPY NEW (NUDE) YEAR 2016!

John

Latest Post
by  
Crapp On Christmas Day 2015

What a Boring story on Christmas Day....What do you think of it?

New Series

So what do we think of the new series so far?Good to see it open with a strong double episode and great that they brought Missy back!

Favorite Monster

Daleks (the classic ones in the black and white shows, when they were creepier) Cybermen Those Angels (I hate my sister's garden statues now!)