Dr. Who

New Season

The new season starts to day, going to be great

Latest Post
by  
Naked Cos Play

Was happy to see some photos posted here from members, nude, wearing a scarf in the Tom Baker style, by both Drs_Leela and Blkpegasus. Got me thinking of the whole concept of nude-cos-play. If anyone has any photos from nude costume events where...

Latest Post
by  
So what did we think of the new doctor?

Loved the tone of the new series and think Peter Capaldi is going to be a great doctor.What did everyone else think?

So who went - Into the Dalek?

Are we still enjoying the new series?Thought this wek was a very clever twist on an old foe and another great episode from both Peter and Jenna. Always love to hear what you guys think.

Nude References in Christmas Special

Ok, surprised no one has written about this yet. Anyone else get a laugh out of the nudity references in this special. I know Tennant's Doctor also is nude once (off camera) but anyone remember if nudity is a subject in the Classic Episodes?

50th Anniversary Special

So - should we have nude party - or a virtual nude viewing party?

New Doctor Announcement

So what does everyone think of the new Doctor? I like the fact that he is older (only 6 yrs younger then me) and the fact that he has Dr Who and Torchwood experience.

Doctor Who audios

Does anyone on here listen to the now impressive range of Doctor Who audios produced by Big Finish ? They really are terrific and feature continuing adventures with Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann with soon to be released...