Naturist Yoga

More active group

Looking to make this group more active so I plan to most at least one new topic a week and see who the active members are. Folks who dont interact in the group squatters and troll will eventually be deleted. Also anyone without a profile pic or with...

Latest Post
by  
Nude yoga

South of Sydney here. I teach yoga, both nude and clothed. Occational zoom class. Cheers Guus

Pre Stretching Tips

I have only been doing yoga for a short time but I am still not very flexible at all. I can do most of the poses in class without a problem. My balance is really good but I can not do these big stretches. Same with my pilates class. My body in...

Men's Nude Yoga in Louisville, Kentucky

We have a men's nude yoga class that meets every Tuesday night. It's a well attended class that has between 10-21 naked men at each class. After the last class of the month we have a nude wine & cheese social. For more information email:...

Taught outdoor yoga this summer

This summer I had a chance to teach outdoor yoga at a naturist resort four weekends. Saturday and Sunday. As good as indoor naked yoga is outdoor naked yoga is so much better. Feeling the sun and the air on skin as you move is great for movement...

Nude yoga class tonight

Nude yoga class tonight 8pm EST https://withribbon.com/The-Naked-Yoga-Goddess/Nude-Yoga-w%2F-The-Naked-Yoga-Goddess/74065

Latest Post
by  
Online Naked Yoga Classes / Cours de yoga nu...

Hi / Bonjour ! [EN] I give online naked yoga classes via Zoom every Monday from 7.45 to 8.45 pm (GMT+1) in English and in French. These co-ed classes are open to beginners. They are free in December 2020. If you wish, you can also donate* if you...

Latest Post
by  
Going private

One of the reasons I sought to be admin of this group is the other groups on the subject seem to be mostly lurkers. It is my hope that this group would be different. There are close to 700 members but only a few less that 6 bother to post anything....