RE:"New Improved Format"

My post in this topic shows up in My Feed, but none of the following posts do. Is there some way to subscribe or follow a forum topic so I get notified in My Feed and/or by email? I don't see a setting for this.

This post was edited

I noticed that almost all time stamps for various posts and activities (everything in My Feed) say "Just now", but later I found that this problem only occurs with Firefox on (Debian) Linux. Time stamps are OK with Firefox on Windows and Android, and with Chrome on the same Debian/Linux box.

I first noticed everything with "Just Now" on my iPad. I tried using Safari on my Mac and got the same results. Chrome on my Mac works correctly. I went ahead and filed a bug report, but am using Chrome for now on the Mac. The iPad is a different story. All browsers use the same Safari engine, so all the browsers I try still show "Just Now" for everything.

This post was edited

I find that many things that didn't work before work now, or at least are improved, but the navigation is nearly hopeless. For example, the same icon used for different purposes, just to name one.

This post was edited

Have to agree that this new format is terrible. I find it hard to believe that Just Now for the past month is still Just Now. Come on folks please fix the issues and let this work like it is supposed to. Apparently the beta version was just as bad and so far I have not seen anything fixed. Terrible.

This post was edited

Anybody who has the JustNow problem, please post your OS and browser names and version to help the programmer zero in and fix this problem.

This post was edited

I still see the "Just Now" with Internet Explorer running on Windows 10 desktop on a Microsoft Surface Pro and Internet Explorer on Windows Mobile 8.1 on a Samsung cellphone.

Bob

This post was edited

New Improved Format.
It list the first of April is it?

I hate this current format, I can't get into chat now. It just pops a message up "join for free" then reverts back To my feed page.
The font is too small and I can't change it.
Search function does the same as chat.
If it doesn't improve soon I won't be here long.
The pink colour scheme and error picture makes me cringe,

NEW IMPROVED FORMAT, ha ha ha what a joke
Don't you guys test you systems before you implement them?

This post was edited

New Improved Format.It list the first of April is it?I hate this current format, I can't get into chat now. It just pops a message up "join for free" then reverts back To my feed page.The font is too small and I can't change it.Search function does the same as chat.If it doesn't improve soon I won't be here long.The pink colour scheme and error picture makes me cringe,NEW IMPROVED FORMAT, ha ha ha what a jokeDon't you guys test you systems before you implement them?

WOW!!! Something we agree on. My paid subscription just expired. Will I pay for this? HAHAHAHA!!!

This post was edited

ausmanvic, Chat works for me using Chrome without Flash on Linux (the HTML5 chat), and Firefox with Flash on Linux and Windows 7.

This post was edited

Thanks Sailing now, I am using a Tablet and it used to work now it doesn't so I give up.

This post was edited