RE:As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

Well, I am one of those nudist who need to be naked all the time because I really don't like wearing layers and layers of clothes but on other hand I also need to face the fact I live in a place where temperatures during winter can drop to -10C and staying naked can be challenging so I wear the minimum required: a robe and socks, that's it.

Are you then totally naked when the weather is warm enough?

This post was edited

First thing on my bucket list when I retired was to live my life as nude as possible. So far it's 95% of the time - only put on clothes when I have to leave to go to the store. Otherwise, it's bare 24 hours a day. Have always hated clothes and still don't have a love for them.

Did you reduce your clothing supply when you retired?
If so, what did you get rid of and how much did you keep?

This post was edited
RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

If I didn't have to go to work and be 'dressed appropriatley' and were independently wealthy...I'd be nude as close to 24/7 as possible. :)

I do own underwear because I could never go to work 'commando' , or when visiting other people's homes who aren't nudists.

This post was edited
RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

It's summer down under so I sleep naked, have breakfast naked only dress to go to work. When I come home I get naked again, do some work outside naked, have dinner naked and read or watch TV naked until I go to bed naked.

This won't happen in winter but I'm loving the warm spring and summer so far.

It would be very hard to live fully naked unless you did not have to work and lived in a very warm climate.

This post was edited

I live in the country and am absolutely buck nekkid aporoximately 90% of the time daily. I throw on the bare minimum clothing when needed and chuck it as soon as I possibly can get away with it.

Except for shoes, of course, for safety.

And my cap. I'd feel naked without that.

This post was edited

If I am home, I am nude 98% of the time or near nude. There are times (all contingent on the "chill factor"), that I have a hat, footwear, or a long t-shirt on. 30+ years ago, when I was getting my "nudist legs" under me - someone suggested to me to go about my daily home routine nude. I think it was a personal challenge to myself to see how long I could actually be nude. Very quickly, I realized, YES, I just preferred to be nude period. Funny how that happens once you try or experience home nudity or social nudity.

I've never been one to push my nudity on anyone, but as I have evolved - I do indeed have textile friends that know I am a nudist and if they are comfortable with it - I remain nude. I celebrate my textile friends who accept naked me and understand - it's just that simple nudity, my preferred attire at home or otherwise. In the 2% that I am not nude, it's usually for people who aren't comfortable with nudity. Usually in those situations, a very long/large t-shirt or a robe are quite handy and practical. I like the idea of a kilt, but a robe or t-shirt go on and off so quickly and efficiently. Today, after I have had a day in the textile world, I come home and there is a clothes basket by the door, where I dump my clothes at the door with all the other stresses of life. When I am home, I simply want to drop the labels of clothing and enjoy the freedom of being naked.

Just naked me! ;-)

This post was edited

I rarely get extended periods of nakedness due to responsibilities in the wider world, weather and such. But as I saw this thread I realized that I was naked more than 24 hours from Friday night to now (Sunday morning). I just decided to stay in yesterday--chores, did my taxes, puttered, Netflix. It certainly is my preference not have clothes on, but I like what the textile world has to offer too.

This post was edited

Clothes come off when I come home Friday from my part time job and stay naked till I have to go somewhere , sometimes I am naked till I go to church at 8 sunday morning. What pleasure it is to live nude all the time I am home and I will continue to live that way till the Lord calls me home

This post was edited

I am always nude at home no matter what season it is.
My GF knows this and accepts this fact and knows I will be totally naked when she visits.
Most times she joins me and enjoys it.

This post was edited

I usually stay in the nude whenever and wherever I can. I must say the confining feeling of putting on clothing to go to work is a bit depressing. I can't wait to get them off. When I am at home or working around the house I am almost always nude, weather permitting. I usually have some clothing or a towel near by when I am out working around the house just in case I get an unexpected visit. I have been surprised in the past.

This post was edited