DRIVING NAKED

We live in New Mexico and are members of a nudist Resort in Az. We make the 450 mile trip 7 or 8 times a year. We drive it naked everytime except the coldest are snowy days in winter. We do put cloths on to get out and pump gas. Well I do, most of the times my wife sets in the truck naked. If someone comes close she covers her breast. It is great fun, and a fun way to spend the time driving. Most of our trips are during the day. This is true no lying LIFE IS SHORT, PLAY NAKED

This post was edited
RE: DRIVING NAKED

We live in New Mexico and are members of a nudist Resort in Az. We make the 450 mile trip 7 or 8 times a year. We drive it naked everytime except the coldest are snowy days in winter. We do put cloths on to get out and pump gas. Well I do, most of the times my wife sets in the truck naked. If someone comes close she covers her breast. It is great fun, and a fun way to spend the time driving. Most of our trips are during the day. This is true no lying LIFE IS SHORT, PLAY NAKED

Sounds like you're exhibitionists rather than nudists

This post was edited
RE: Nude Driving

sounds nice ummmm

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

yes ... I have driven in the nude many times. It is too hot out there for clothes!!!

This post was edited

yes ... I have driven in the nude many times. It is too hot out there for clothes!!!

This post was edited
RE: Transport driving at night nude

It's much easier for men to get away with driving nude. Wome have a larger problem. I'd love to drive nude, but I could never get away with it. Oh well, such is life. lol

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude

You men have it made. lol

This post was edited

It's much easier for men to get away with driving nude, than it is for women to do the same thing.

This post was edited

It's much easier for men to get away with driving nude, than it is for women to do the same thing.
Agree. And also it is more common to see men driving bare chest, so the chance to be caught while driving naked for women isbigger than men.
I did naked drive with my buddy. We took turn driving, since it was a long drive (4 hrs drive). First both of us were nervous but then we weremore relax when the day's getting dark.
It was fun, just be careful. You never know what kind of people would see you driving naked.

This post was edited
Driving in the Nude

I drive about 30 miles to and from work nude a few times each month (drove home today in the buff). As has been mentioned several times, it's a good idea to have a towel handy for those occasional lengthy stoplights. Today I had to stop and wait for a city bus to let several people off and the towel came in handy (not sure what they would have done had they seen my lack of dress). I keep a pair of loose fitting shorts under the driver's seat so I can quickly pull them on should I ever get pulled over as I'm sure I would get cited here in Virginia.

This post was edited