RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done while naked?

Probably a moot point but I was / am more concerned about rattlesnakes than cars. I have killed three within 10 feet of my driveway. That makes it a little more bold . or dumb depending on your point of view. Thankfully they have all been less than 2 feet in length but that just means they hide better.

This post was edited

I don't worry anymore about getting caught nude in a textile environment but my wife would be upset - very upset. She still worries about what people will think of me/us. So one night when on the boat solo it was daring for me to run around the marina nude trying to get some decent selfies. See attached.

This post was edited

Like many, I take evening walks. I walk the riverbank near my house. Where I walk it runs behind a business, then behind houses. The houses back windows are less than 75 feet from where I walk. Thier fences are wrought iron. Yet to have been seen by home occupants, but have been seen by a rare passerby. By mil's there is another levee I walk ar night. Passes under/near bright light several places behind businesses and dark near a road. Met several people, mostly homeless, who engage in some talk. None had problems with my lack of clothes other than "aren't you cold?" Also do day walks in nature areas/preserves. Had to take a pic to match this sign. A car with people inside was on the other side of the brush.

This post was edited

I ended up getting explicitly photographed by a gentleman in the presence of a fully clothed female friend. Not really sure if that qualifies as answer here, hence I am not elaborating too much.

This post was edited

Being interviewed, nude, on TV during Guiness Record Setting Skinny Dip. I later learned that it had been viewed by many of my neighbors.

This post was edited

Quicksaver wrote:

I being a Muslim woman stripped off my hijab and burka in front of non Muslim men and exposed my body in front of the friends.

I admire your courage! Were they nudists as well?

This post was edited

Walked around the block completely naked at around 3:30 AM. Didnt see anyone but I did hear some people talking, probably in a back yard. May be on a Ring doorbell or two!

This post was edited

That seems like an excellent idea to try

This post was edited

Among the most daring things I've done is go for a walk in the middle of the night. I did this several times but I always walked away from the highway, rather than toward it. I live out in the country, so not many neighbors, but not totally alone, either. Walking away from the highway is fairly safe. Almost zero chance of being seen.

But one night I decided to walk towards the highway. I have four neighbors -- one at each corner of the intersection of my road and the highway. Two of them have sodium vapor streetlights out near the road. I would have to walk essentially right under those lights with no place to hide. I did it. I even crossed the highway and walked down the road a ways on that side of the highway.

That time of night, the chance that anyone would be up and about is slim to none, but the possibility exists.

This post was edited

Am I still nude if nobody sees me?

The following in merely my opinion and it is offered as nothing more than that.

If a textile would do it and not feel nude or exposed, it's probably not nudity.

Consider that you are always nude underneath your clothing. But no one can see, so it's not considered nudity.
If you are nude in the shower with the shower door or curtain closed and the bathroom door closed, that's not really nudity -- you're just taking a shower. Textiles do the same.
If you are nude inside your house and alone, then your house has merely become a different form of clothing.

Is being nude in a locker room really being nude? Not in my opinion. It's a time, place, and situation where (until extremely recently) even textiles thought nothing of leaving their clothing behind and taking care of their business without feeling the need to be covered. Who would see them? Other naked people of the same sex? That's hardly nudity. That's just taking a shower, shaving, pissing, etc. And even textiles do those things while not wearing clothing.

You're not really nude until you truly drop the clothing at a time, place, and situation where it is at least possible for someone else to see you where textiles would likely never be without their clothing.

Taking the trash bin to the road -- even in the middle of the night.
Going out to the mailbox -- even in the middle of the night.
Swimming in a backyard pool.
Sunning on the patio.
Nude or clothing-optional beach -- even if no one else is there.
Nude or clothing-optional resort.
Camping or hiking -- regardless of how remote.

This post was edited