RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done while naked?

Working up the courage to enter a nudist resort, once inside in less than an hour I was completely at ease nude due to how friendly and accepting the other guests were. Now when I visit a nudist location, I can't wait to enter.

This post was edited

Working up the courage to enter a nudist resort, once inside in less than an hour I was completely at ease nude due to how friendly and accepting the other guests were. Now when I visit a nudist location, I can't wait to enter.

My first and so far only time at a clothing optional resort was easy since I had been to clothing optional beaches many times before, I stripped in the parking lot and remained nude until I left.

This post was edited

Running naked out of a train station, but unfortunately, I ran straight into a police woman. Luckily for me, it was my stag night and she saw the fuuny side of it, so no charge was made.

This post was edited

I consider the boldest thing I have done to be the first time I walked naked along a street in broad daylight on holiday.
I had taken rubbish to the bins naked several times in that apartment complex at a nudist beach but this time I elected to walk 150 yards along the street past the next two complexes onto the beach and back along the beach.
This first adventure was the start of many such including 15 mile nude cycle rides and walking throughthe village to the baker's to fetch the breakfast croissants.

This post was edited

My boldest activity was taking the trash out to the street; it was night time but my (then) neighbor had a security light that lit up the area. I pushed the trash bin out and quickly strode back to the house. There was a slight hill in the road that hid oncoming vehicles so I did not dally. I have repeated the exercise but am still careful.

This post was edited

My boldest activity was taking the trash out to the street; it was night time but my (then) neighbor had a security light that lit up the area. I pushed the trash bin out and quickly strode back to the house. There was a slight hill in the road that hid oncoming vehicles so I did not dally. I have repeated the exercise but am still careful.

Did the same just the other night. My lights come on, but I've never had a car come past, and the eight degree temperature and snow on the bare feet made for a very quick round trip.

This post was edited

Probably a moot point but I was / am more concerned about rattlesnakes than cars. I have killed three within 10 feet of my driveway. That makes it a little more bold . or dumb depending on your point of view. Thankfully they have all been less than 2 feet in length but that just means they hide better.

This post was edited

I don't worry anymore about getting caught nude in a textile environment but my wife would be upset - very upset. She still worries about what people will think of me/us. So one night when on the boat solo it was daring for me to run around the marina nude trying to get some decent selfies. See attached.

This post was edited

Like many, I take evening walks. I walk the riverbank near my house. Where I walk it runs behind a business, then behind houses. The houses back windows are less than 75 feet from where I walk. Thier fences are wrought iron. Yet to have been seen by home occupants, but have been seen by a rare passerby. By mil's there is another levee I walk ar night. Passes under/near bright light several places behind businesses and dark near a road. Met several people, mostly homeless, who engage in some talk. None had problems with my lack of clothes other than "aren't you cold?" Also do day walks in nature areas/preserves. Had to take a pic to match this sign. A car with people inside was on the other side of the brush.

This post was edited

I ended up getting explicitly photographed by a gentleman in the presence of a fully clothed female friend. Not really sure if that qualifies as answer here, hence I am not elaborating too much.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy