Morning Coffee/Tea in the nude

Photos of couples enjoying a morning coffee

We're an adventurous couple from East Tennessee. Every day starts nude with coffee and we stay nude unless we have to leave the house. If we find a place to be nude away from home, well, we're nudists ....

What kind of coffee maker do you use?

Last year, we were in Ikea, just browsing. If you've ever been in an Ikea, you know they have all kinds of inexpensive gadgets to buy, even though you don't need them. I have been interested in a French press coffee maker. Ikea had some on...

Latest Post
by  
Spying coffee makers...

I was reading the news (Fox) and saw a article about the Chinese having the ability to have their wifi type coffee makers spy on you. I don't know to what extent a coffee maker could gather intel but you never know. It also mentioned the Chinese...

Is it acceptable to talk about those of us...

It got to where I was drinking too much coffee and started to feel my heart do weird beat things so started drinking teas instead. I started drinking coffee in the military when I was about frozen from working outside in the winter on equipment. The...

Favorite...

We are curious about your morning coffee. Do you have a favorite one, or depending on your morning feeling? Please share your thoughts!

Has anyone tried the Fire Department Coffee

I have been buying Fire Department Coffee for about a year now on line, and it is some good coffee. The website has plenty of different blends you can choose from and offer most in K-cups too for your Keurig coffee makers. I like the original medium...

Is coffee extra special on a cold morning?

I was just sitting here thinking about hot coffee on these recent cold mornings. You know what Im talking about; you get up at O-dark-thirty, the house is cool, the floor colder and your slippers arent doing the job. The coffee maker was preset to...

Do you have a favorite Coffee mug?

Do you have a favorite Coffee mug? A mug that is special to you? Or is any mug ok to drink your Coffee from? :-))

My favorite roast is.......

I've been a die hard coffee drinker all my life and tried almost every kind there is. Black only! For a long time I would drink a nice golden roast Columbian but for the past 5 years now I've switched up to a Columbian French Roast. I find...

Good Morning!

This is by far my favorite group. I like to check it in the morning with my cup of coffee. I had to upload a picture of me in a hotel in Boston enjoying my coffee and paper.