Nude experiences!!

Relaxing on the deck

I do not live in a rural area but the closet house is about 100 yards away. Because of that I felt it was safe to hang out on the backyard deck nude. I have done it many uneventfull times until yesterday. I was stretch out in the recliner when I had...

In a bar

It's easy to be naked in a bar in a nude resort even if everyone else is clothed. But what about other bars. Ive found myself discussing my nudity in a couple of textile bars and ended up getting naked with the landlord's blessing. In one...

"caught" when least expected?

I live at the dead end of a dead end road. The dead end sign is a half mile from the house, so there's plenty of opportunity for folks to turn around. Then we have a gate across the driveway. There is a pedestrian walk thru by the gate so our...

Being "caught"

Ever been caught naked, but in a nice way. I went on a naked hike with a friend from a nudist/hippy beach. As we returned to the beach our walk took us along a track. My friend decided to cover up but I chose to stay naked as far as the beach. As...

Life drawing

I came to nudism after a few years of life drawing - drawing using a live nude model. So I know it from the artists' viewpoint. The nude is one of the hardest things to draw, especially the hands, feet and face. Getting it all into scale can be...

My first nude outdoors was Philippines

I remember that area a lot cause I had enjoyed it for any hours outdoors. I had even done a few laps run on the entire beach. The freedom I felt was amazing. After sometime I forget We all were naked. We swam and then justo lie down. Took lot of...

Latest Post
by  
What is the funniest thing??

"What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you or that you have seen while nude? "I have a story or two that I will share when time permits.In the meantime, lets hear from you.

New nude experiences

I've had many first time experiences but the most recent was the best. I visited an Austrian Sauna complex. It was big with many hot rooms, steam rooms, water beds, a cafe and outdoor heated pool. What you Austrians will know is that nudity is...

caught mowing the lawn

My yard is relatively private. So one sunny afternoon I got real brave, thinking it a week day and went about doing some yard work as a nudist. I was cutting the grass and with the noise of the mower never realized there were two people standing at...

birthday celebrated in birthday suit.

In 6 minutes (midnight) I will have spent the day celebrating my birthday entirely in my birthday suit! It's been nice.