Nude experiences!!

Naked rock climbing

Have you ever been rock climbing naked. I saw this boulder the size of a small house on the nudist beach. It had a rope hanging off it intended for climbing. So I went up. No real danger (as long as the rope held) except for grazing on the rough...

Favourite

I've had so many nude experiences they can become every-day, just doing what I would do but without clothes. So which is my favourite? I love climbing up craggy rocks and cliffs (see the group pic top left). As I climb higher more and more...

Latest Post
by  
Everglades camping

Just returned from a week of campinng in Everglades National Park. This time of year, NO ONE else camps there, thinking it's too hot. I literally have the whole backcountry to myself. The campsites still require reservations and a permit (the...

Latest Post
by  
yesssssss-----sharing nude experiences

What a interesting topic & group! Will share some nude experiences and more photos soon!Sharing the FUN ofSAILING just off the Chicago skyline with a NUDE CREW------like swimming NUDE in lots of outdoor situations----like a NUDE monthly POKER CLUB...

Clothes bank strip

Many town centres have a clothes bank in the main car park for donations to charities. It's great to strip off on the way home and donate everything I'm wearing. Then I'm obliged to get home naked. I caused a stir in a Portuguese resort...

NAKED SOCCER

A couple years ago I wrote about my friend Chris and our strip wrestling games, which is in this Discussion set... Yes we still enjoy wrestling. But now we have added a new game last week. Its strip soccer.....Chris' place has a barn for the...

Latest Post
by  
going to the mailbox

usually when i go out to the mailbox i slip on a shirt that covers my butt but today it was cold so i put on my housecoat that is so thin and transparent especially when the sun is bright i might as well be nude , the mail carrier past by so i...

Freedom

I really enjoy the feeling of freedom, being naked amongst others. I just spent two brilliant weeks staying with friends. They were happy for me to be naked almost 24/7 as we chatted, drank, dined and did many other things, totally relaxed. They...

Austria

I just had the best experience of my life, hiking naked for a week in Austria with 40 other nudists (1/3 female) from 11 countries. The hikes were exhilarating in the clean mountain air and stunning scenery with so many like-minded nudists. We...

A New Nudist Retreat

This is the first time that I have made a new thread, usually I'm more of a responder...I have found this property that I so easily could turn into a new nudist retreat... The more the better I think! With the size of the project though it...