RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

This weekend we had a real warmth periode with a lot of sun (the wind brought us air from Spain and Morocco). So Sunday for the first time oft this year i met up with a friend at a lake. The water was still pretty cold, but stretching out in the sun nude was amazing. So, for me i would say the homeland outdoor season is opened. Unfortunately the forecast says temeratures now go down extremely for the next two weeks ...

This post was edited

Went to deep creek,ca, with a group. After a stop at quickie mart drive nude about 2 hours to beowen ranch parking. Quick cover (courtesy to owner) to pay for day use. Uncover to park. 2 mile nude hike to hot springs. Enjoy the pools. Then reverse for the trip home.
Warm day but had some winds..
Another great day.

This post was edited

Read the paper, caught up on email and social media.

This post was edited

By pixy_fab:

So, for me i would say the homeland outdoor season is opened. Unfortunately the forecast says temeratures now go down extremely for the next two weeks ...

I'm wondering if our season is closed after being able to visit a local beach yesterday, but the forecast for next Monday and Tuesday promises 20C, sunshine and light winds so we may have a further opportunity.

This post was edited

I collect my newspaper every day from my front yard. Often take a sunrise photo and send it to my partner who lives in another town.

This post was edited

Read the paper, caught up on email and social media.

Same plus have lunch.
Was planning grill nude at dinner but a friend of the family asked if she could have dinner with us tonight so I will have to put on shorts.

This post was edited

Took our trash bins out to the curb late last night. All neighbors' shutters closed and was able to do it completely nude.

Just returned from an annual trip to Death Valley Nat'l Park and unpacked all my camping gear. Need to put it back in the storage shed where it stays til the next trip. Obviously do that nude and then do what I call the "backyard recon." I look around for things that need fixing, maintaining and will do a little landscape trimming. I'll take an outdoor shower and then lay out in the sun for a bit.

This post was edited

I've always wanted to walk on a Playa naked. Last week traveling through the southwest I had a couple of chances. The first one failed because it was 45 degrees and windy. That was too chilly even for me. However, I then stayed three nights in Death Valley. There is a closed road that provides access for the salt flat. I was able to hike most of that naked and was able to hike naked on the salt flat. So, I can check that off my nude to do list.

This post was edited

We have taken nude walks on several different playas. Our favorite was the 3-mile round trip walk on Orient Beach on the island of St. Martin. In our early days of visiting, there would be dozens of nudists from Club Orient walking each morning and continued throughout the day, afternoon and evening. Several years later, there was a time window where you could do it without hassle from the French police. Then it was topless only for women and now I think the only time you can walk nude on Orient Beach is in the very early morning.

We have a couple of nude beaches nearby, Black's and San Onofre. They both offer great nude beach walks, but San O began citing nudes several years ago and we've not returned. Black's is a good nude beach walk but it's difficult for my wife to get down to the beach, so we've not been back in a while. Just about every nude beach we've been to has had a nice stretch of beach to take a walk.

Glad you had some nude opportunities in Death Valley.

This post was edited

We have taken nude walks on several different playas. Our favorite was the 3-mile round trip walk on Orient Beach on the island of St. Martin. In our early days of visiting, there would be dozens of nudists from Club Orient walking each morning and continued throughout the day, afternoon and evening. Several years later, there was a time window where you could do it without hassle from the French police. Then it was topless only for women and now I think the only time you can walk nude on Orient Beach is in the very early morning.We have a couple of nude beaches nearby, Black's and San Onofre. They both offer great nude beach walks, but San O began citing nudes several years ago and we've not returned. Black's is a good nude beach walk but it's difficult for my wife to get down to the beach, so we've not been back in a while. Just about every nude beach we've been to has had a nice stretch of beach to take a walk.Glad you had some nude opportunities in Death Valley.

When we were last at Club Orient in 2015 we were told that the Gendarmes show up at 9am so that they are there before the tourists from the ships start arriving at 10am. So as long as you timed your beach walk to be back past Pedro's before then, you were fine. We could leave as late as 8am and still be back in plenty of time.

This post was edited