RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Yes with a water based latex paint! I'm not a real neat painter any way so it was the most logical way to do it!!!

This post was edited

Has anyone ever painted a room while nude?
It appears the answer is ---- "YES"

This post was edited

Yep, and it is a lot easier to get the paint off - unless it is gloss, that really is tough to remove!Try using WD40 to get off the paint. It even took semi-gloss outside
paint off a gold bracelet I forgot to take off before starting to paint one day last week.
We painted the back of our home nude and parts of a side nude and my side and leg. I do wear medical gloves when painting and it's a pain to try to get paint out from under the nails. I didn't get all the trim color of paint off my bracelet and was able to show friends at religious service the color. I wish I were about a foot or two taller so I wouldn't have to climb a ladder. Anyone who visits and paints gets fed. We've had only one nudist friend take us up on the offer, and he drove 2 hrs. to do that.

This post was edited

My wife and I painted our bathroom reno project together. Matter of fact, I did the reno nude too!

This post was edited

The main ingredient in WD40 (really!) is fish oil, which is why it penetrates wet areas better than petroleum-based solvents. Gentler on the skin, too. Still smells rank, but for a different reason.

This post was edited

And does it go out well of the body? I normally when I get dirty a hand only rub even with swab and rags the body ... I do not dare
y sale bien del cuerpo? yo normalmente cuando me mancho una mano slo froto hasta con estropajo y trapos el cuerpo...no me atrevo

This post was edited

Yes. When I was selling my house I painted several rooms. The only time I wear clothes is when I have to when leaving my house. So if I'm inside I'm nude whatever it is I'm doing.

This post was edited

We always paint nude no need to mess up your clothes!!!

This post was edited

Ultimately I am going to have to throw my account, painting and shower

Al final os voy a tener que echar cuenta, pintura y ducha

This post was edited

It is the only sensible way to paint.

This post was edited