Arizona Nudists

Can anyone host a pool party?

I don't have a pool and I live with friends but I would love to join a pool party if anyone could host. I suspect other local friends might want to join also. Looking forward to some good natured skinny dipping and interaction!

Tanque Verde Tomorrow

Just curious if anyone would want to join me at Tanque Verde tomorrow

Latest Post
by  
Location, Location, Location

So many of you post great pictures of beautiful locations that it makes me want to go there. Then there is no description or name for the place. Would be nice to have pics labelled.

Latest Post
by  
Looking To Rent A Room in Phoenix Area

I am a 41 year old professional educated male looking to rent a room starting in March. I am moving from Albuquerque to Phoenix to start a new career. I am a nonsmoker/nondrinker, clean, organized, quiet, thrifty, drama-free early morning bird. I am...

Just saying hi.

Hello everybody, Just joined the group and I'm seeking like minded friends in the valley for coffee meets ups and naked chats. Unfortunately I can't host, wife finds the whole idea disgusting hence why I am here. Thanks.

Nude Camping Sites

I have read about two campsites in Southern Arizona (Camp 42 Spirits and Desert Sanctuary). Has anyone tried them?

Mira Vista in Tucson

Any of you folks ever been to Mira Vista in Tucson? If so, what are your thoughts?

El Dorado and Saddle Mountain

Wife and I are heading to the saddle mountain trails for some nude hiking, then to the "Desert Pete" open nude area of El Dorado to soak afterwards, will be at both areas thru the afternoon and early evening.

Tanque Verde

I'll be going to Tanque Verde around 12 today if anyone would like to meet me there :)

Latest Post
by