Arizona Nudists

KIK group for young nudists

We have a KIK group going for young local nudists. Just started it, but slowly and surely growing. Max age of 40 years old. Message me your KIK name and you will get added.

Mira Vista, April 19-20, 2019

We are going to Mira Vista resort on Friday to play in a pickle ball tournament on Saturday, April 20. Anyone else going to be there then? Let me know. Steve and Jan.

Lake Powell 9/14-9/17

Hey, a group of us are trying to get together a nude trip to Lake Powell and all go in on a House Boat dates are 9/14-9/17. If you are interested the details are on the "Lake Powell Nudist" group.

Nude Camping in Flagstaff Area

Greetings all, The camping season is over in Flagstaff, but that does not mean that we are not already planning for the next season. We have found an almost perfect camping spot just south of Flagstaff. It does require a vehicle we a high clearance,...

Nude 5k

For anyone in Arizona, Shangri la is having a 5k but not many people have signed up. https://runsignup.com/Race/FindARunner/?raceId=50016&perPage=50

The Magic Circle - Quartzsite AZ

Does anyone have input? I am thinking about going this Jan with some members of the Tucson Buff-A-Teers. Feel free to contact me directly: dcb601@comcast.net

Ironwood Forest National Monument

I spent another day (my third in the last few weeks) hiking nude in the Ironwood Forest National Monument west of Tucson. The best day so far, the high temperature was about 80, light wind and nobody in sight. I went to two different areas this...

Latest Post
by  
Ironwood Forest National Monument Nude Hike

I went for a very nice nude hike in the Ironwood Forest National Monument west of Tucson yesterday. My first time in this area and it was really nice. I hiked in the area of Ragged Top Mountain in pristine Sonoran Desert that was nice and green from...

how is everyone

Happy New Year to all, hoping to make new friends and have some get togethers

How about a trip to Sycamore Creek- To watch...

10/20/2018 Over night camping trip to see the shower. If so bring some fire wood, and leave the cloths behind.