Arizona Nudists

Naked hiking

We will be hiking today at sycamore creek if any couples want to join us. Shooting for 11am. Tuesday

Location for a Trail Run

Any suggestions on a location near Phoenix for a trail run? I am looking to organize something. But I don't know of a good spot.

Anyone in Phoenix recommend a place to hike...

Anyone in Phoenix recommend a place to hike naked that can be reached by bus?

Gear check trail run

The 5k at Shangri La is two weeks away. I am hosting a gear check trail run at Sycamore Creek at 8am on Saturday. I found a short, flat trail we can use. This will be a good opportunity to test out the gear and nutrition you plan to use during the...

Visited Tanque Verde Falls Yesterday

Cross posted. I hiked in today, starting at 10:20am and 92F. I parked at the "third" parking area; which is really just some small parking spots on the edge of the road. The hike to the falls took 30 minutes. At the trailhead, I saw a...

Camping In Sept.

Looking at Sept. 5 through Sept. 9. So I will show up at Bottle Butte About noon on Thurs. If people want to meet at Clint's Well at Noon then drive up . Let me know . Directions from Phoenix: North on I-17, exit at General Crooks trail in Camp...

Nudist Admiration Etiquette

I've noticed a common theme in the time I've been a nudists publicly. Why are there so many people that just stare at me and my partner? I have been told were nice to look at by people that introduce themselves and we become friendly but...

Lake Powell 10-16 November

Anyone planning to be a lake Powell 10-16 November?

Camping this summer

Well the hot weather is going to show up soon. I was thinking about going in about 2-3 weeks. Depending on weather. The pines do sound good. I know of a spot behind Mayor Az. Pines ! Or just go up to Payson ?

Lake Powell 10-16 November

Anyone planning to be a lake Powell 10-16 November?

Latest Post
by