Nudists who love Wine!

Home winery

We started making wine about the same time we became nudist (15 years ago). Whats better than making wine and sharing it with nudist friends. Approximately undressed of course.

Drive up Winery Pick Up

It's a different day in time like none other in my life time. Who would ever have thunk it to drive up to a Winery, for this one they don't want anyone but the 3 actual Wine Makers to be in the bldg or on the property including me who...

Latest Post
by  
Home winery

We started making wine about the same time we became nudist (15 years ago). Whats better than making wine and sharing it with nudist friends. Approximately undressed of course.

Latest Post
by  
I should have guessed!

We are flying out for a week at Cypress Cove in a couple days. Meeting up with several other nudist friends there and that is as much I figured in doing. Wrong! I just saw on Luann's list to do's is scouting out a local Winery. Just this...

My resume for being in a wine group

What vast knowledge do I posses about wine? None not a single thing! Only that Luann enjoys it and I am the designated driver. Tour guide when we go into Michigan Wine Country. We have visited a lot of winery's over the years. I do a little...

Wines without sulfites

Does anyone know of a good dry red with minimal sulfites? I had found one 10+ years ago and the wine store changed owners not long afterwards. I remember it having a better taste and my wife really enjoyed it. Any suggestions?

Mixing different wines

I've been told this is a 'no-no' but does anyone mix different types of wine in a glass? I've found that if I add just a large 'splash' of Shiraz to my Merlot, it gives it a little more taste. I'm not a wine expert, but...

Napa Valley trip

We are currently in the Napa Valley and going on the Wine Train Tour and then have a full day to ourselves on Thursday. We will visit a clothing optional inn in Calistoga on Thursday as well as visit a few wineries from up there all the way back to...

Bordeaux beckons

In advance of an upcoming vacation in Bordeaux, I'm looking for suggestions and recommendations. For example: Better to book winery tours on our own, or hook up with a tour group? If a tour group, which one(s)? Are there areas, towns or wineries...

Box Wine

Seriously, as a new member to this group I must confess, as much as I love wine, and probably because I love wine so much, I drink a lot of Botta Box red varieties. It's like less than 20 bucks for a 3 liter box. Don't get me wrong, I still...